• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type flirts the best?

Who the best overall flirt?

• Total voters

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
EXTPs flirt the most, EXFJs flirt the best.

Moone

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I picked SP but imo tert Fe flirts the best

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow NF crybaby?

I've seen every type be an obnoxious crybaby for different reasons.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People have often mistaken me for flirting. Maybe some ENFPs are flirtatious. But, for me, I'm just really friendly to everyone and I am genuinely interested in people.
For whatever reason, I tend to see extroverts as more flirtatious than introverts.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, I have to laugh at NFs being called cry babies. Personally, I rarely cry. And, if I cry, it's usually because I've yawned too much and/or am tired and sick.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You know that someone who's 49% I, 49% S, 49% F, 49% P counts as an ISFP whereas someone with 51% of all of those traits counts up as an ENTJ?

In any case, My most flirtatious experience was when I registered as an ENFP. I was really fucking popular with the women, an experience which have NOT been repeated ever since.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I am both a crybaby and a good flirt.
Unfortunately, this is just my nature and it doesn't always mean I am actually flirting.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Me.

Not my type. Just me.