• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type flirts the best?

Who the best overall flirt?

• Total voters

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I think it would help us to remember that flirting a lot =/= flirting well.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For me I gots to say SP cause they’re obvious, not saying they're gonna get any results but subtle goes over my INTness filled head so they’re the only ones I notice trying :doh:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it would help us to remember that flirting a lot =/= flirting well.

Excellent point!!!

I would take this point even further and say: I think it depends on what you think is attractive in a flirting situation.

Snail

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm surprised no one has said ESFP yet. Maybe they are the most flirtatious of the types rather than the best flirts? But for me personally, charm is the best way to lure me in and from my experience ESFP flirting has tons of that. I'm a sucker for SFP and to some extent NFP flirting

Yep. It all has to do with how natural it seems. There's nothing awkward about them, and it makes me less anxious about flirting back. I end up letting my guard down more easily when the flirtation is direct and humorous, which tends to be the ESFP style, and I find myself reacting to it by letting go of some of my shyness. Sexual situations are likely the same, since feeling psychologically at ease with a person makes arousal more possible.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It doesn't matter what type you are or how 'well' you flirt.
If the other party does not flirt back, you're going to look like a clumsy and awkward idiot lol.

If I had to go with a type then I would choose ENFJ. My mom is a natural seductress who had plenty of admirers in her past for being genuine, lovely and love to make the men around her feel comfortable and pleasant. She needs to be valued and so she turns the charm on 24/7...Until she gets home and then I'm her outlet stress ball lmao.
She's upset she hasn't passed her skills on to me and constantly wonders why I'm not 'more like her.' What she doesn't understand is that it's impossible for me to develop a natural Fe that caters to people.
My ENFJ male coworker flirts with anything female in the vicinity and that's why he's so successful at selling.

What I don't understand is how naive the females he flirts with are but that's just me.

So if I had to rank a few then

1) ExFJ
2) ExTP
3) xNFP
4) the rest

But my first point still stands.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I dunno but I'm a master flirter. The problem is that people think I am flirting when I'm not.

Yay

MBTI Type
INFP
When I'm feeling more outgoing on certain days, I flirt endlessly, coming up with new and original one liners for every cutie who passes me ;)

I'm unshakably loyal as well, but flirting boosts my ego, and I like to flatter people. I don't get negative reactions...some people get rather surprised though as sometimes I am extremely upfront, and I'm a girl, and maybe more traditional males wouldn't necessarily expect it. I see an opportunity and I take it, I don't care :)

I.e When a guy says "The starts in the sky look beautiful tonight, it's unbelievable..."

My natural response is " You look better than the stars, even on your worst days."

(The response I got was that "Your being very charismatic tonight" and then they tried to send me nudes :mellow:)

I think it would be some E type. I suppose it also depends on age and level of maturity. When I was in high school it was definitely the football heroes getting all the girls. I don’t think half of them necessarily needed an ounce of charm. Just muscles, pearly white teeth and athletic skill. Hell if it was up to real personality those meat heads would have been the ones spending Friday’s and Saturday’s alone. Social expectations got them all the action.

Also I love how everyone has a proper title but NF’s. Fargin icehole.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I think it would be some E type. I suppose it also depends on age and level of maturity. When I was in high school it was definitely the football heroes getting all the girls. I don’t think half of them necessarily needed an ounce of charm. Just muscles, pearly white teeth and athletic skill. Hell if it was up to real personality those meat heads would have been the ones spending Friday’s and Saturday’s alone. Social expectations got them all the action.

Also I love how everyone has a proper title but NF’s. Fargin icehole.

Yeah.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NF CRYBABY hahaha
NTPs best flirts. Lol
50$ you're an NTP hurt by/can't pick up NFs to save their life.
Anyway...Anyone can become good at flirting regardless of type even though some types seem inherently better at it, being a certain type is no guarantee you won't suck at flirting.
That being said if I were to generalize based on type:
ESTPs: very good
ISTPs: usually get the attention they want from the person they want without the necessity to flirt, sometimes they equate flirting with staring at the person
ISFPs: usually good, sometimes awkward
ESFPs: very good
ESTJs: No. They come off agresive and lacking any subtelty.
ISTJs: No.
ISFJs: maybe
ESFJs: very good, though it can become overbearing sometimes.
ENFJs: best (ESTPs second best due to being more crude)
INFJs: very good when they feel like it
INFPs: same as INFJs or they can be awkward, it doesn't matter too much since there is always some NTJ after them
ENFPs: go from good to annoying uber fast, only INTJs seem to be capable to tolerate them in the long run
ENTPs: very good
INTPs: it can go both ways, good or cringey (still better then INTJs)
ENTJs: they can become good at it
INTJs: probably the worst type after XSTJs, often not even willing to try because it feels fake to them (will settle from the ENFP stalking them)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
NF CRYBABY hahaha
NTPs best flirts. Lol
50$ you're an NTP hurt by/can't pick up NFs to save their life.
Anyway...Anyone can become good at flirting regardless of type even though some types seem inherently better at it, being a certain type is no guarantee you won't suck at flirting.
That being said if I were to generalize based on type:
ESTPs: very good
ISTPs: usually get the attention they want from the person they want without the necessity to flirt, sometimes they equate flirting with staring at the person
ISFPs: usually good, sometimes awkward
ESFPs: very good
ESTJs: No. They come off agresive and lacking any subtelty.
ISTJs: No.
ISFJs: maybe
ESFJs: very good, though it can become overbearing sometimes.
ENFJs: best (ESTPs second best due to being more crude)
INFJs: very good when they feel like it
INFPs: same as INFJs or they can be awkward, it doesn't matter too much since there is always some NTJ after them
ENFPs: go from good to annoying uber fast, only INTJs seem to be capable to tolerate them in the long run
ENTPs: very good
INTPs: it can go both ways, good or cringey (still better then INTJs)
ENTJs: they can become good at it
INTJs: probably the worst type after XSTJs, often not even willing to try because it feels fake to them (will settle from the ENFP stalking them)

I think you need to meet more people.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you need to meet more people.
LoI I said they were generalizations, none the less I make generalizations based on personal experience with people, thanks for your opinion though random internet stranger.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Meh, I am not going to bite re: NF crybaby although I could remark on the complete lack of creativity ;). ENTP and ENFJ would be my answer based on personal observations and experiences.
As an Infp, will only speak for myself, I will only employ my flirty genius if I really liked someone and if my unicorn wings failed to attract attention of said subject. ;-p

Any type can give ‘The Look’

X9gah4R.jpg

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The highlighted. The right people find us, as long as we say open to the possibility.

The highlighted. The right people find us, as long as we say open to the possibility.

I agree with disliking the degree of game playing involved. It just seems like so much of it is based on tactics to impress and false advertising. Phony is definitely a turn off.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
entp is pretty good, enfp is better. I'm going with NF, with some of the NT a close second.. but not all of the NT. Ever witnessed the non-flirt of the INT? :(

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Best: Dom Se -> complete natural for FUNction.
Worst: Aux Te -> strong rational insights
End of Story. ;)