User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who the best overall flirt?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • NT Rational

12 15.58%
  • SP Artisan

43 55.84%
  • NF Crybaby

27 35.06%
  • SJ Guardian

3 3.90%
  • Athenian

11 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 891011 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I think us NT's are pretty good at it. One of the keys to flirting is humor, and I think NT's are the best humorists. Flirting and humor seem to come from the same well, both are designed to get a positive reaction out of people.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

i don't like how the poll is structured. i don't think splitting the type up into the 4 temperaments help our quest at all. take the claim that SP's are the best at flirting. ISTP's are known for spending the least effort of all the groups on a relationship. surely, they cannot be the best flirts. on the other hand, an ESFP would be one of the best. how can two types from the same temperament differ so much? the answer is that what constitutes a good flirt have little to do with whether they are a J or a P, an S or an N (okay, maybe this one has a little more truth in it) but how well they interact with people. therefore, E's and F's should make the best flirts in my book. don't get flirting prowess mixed up with what type you like yourself. we are talking about overall ability here.

the Fe function obviously has much to do with how well one can understand people, so those with a dominant Fe function should have an advantage. those are the ESFJ's and ENFJ's.

MBTI
    ESFJ

1 + 1 = 2 = <3
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm an ISTP, and I seem to be a "natural" flirt, I don't even know what exactly it is I do, but even though I'm definitely of average or even slightly below-average looks, I'm able to attract pretty much whoever appeals to me quickly and without much effort.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    GONE

^^ Mr. ISTP Stud -- dood, you must write a book. And then go sell it on Maxim.com or 'AskMen.com' or some place like that. And give me 10% for suggesting the idea to you.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    They cannot beat the ENFx for their ability to extrovert, mimic and understand the human element in other people to manipulate their responses. Sorry. INTP very good at being sophisticated and witty but that's not all there is to flirting.
    +1 for Heart!

Annnnnnnd, I'm sorry maybe I'm not hanging out with the right INTPs but the INTPs I know who try to flirt? Mmmm....it can be endearing, let's put it that way, but it's not smooth.

But I guess you didn't say who's the 'smoothest' flirt.

I'm not even sure what you mean by flirting anymore, so nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    NTs the best at flirting? Hahahaha. Good one. Maybe flirting with each other, but with other temperaments? Hell no.
    Hahahahahaha. Lat, the ubiquituous 'they' have given you a bad rap. You are a-okay in my book. 'Cause that was funny.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

uh..it's not flirting?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think us NT's are pretty good at it.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    One of the keys to flirting is humor, and I think NT's are the best humorists.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    ENFJ best overall flirt. Must give credit where it is due.
    Agreed. Definitely ENFJ. All the ENFJ male friends I have are the biggest flirts. Can't take them anywhere without one of them picking up some woman at the next table etc. On the other hand, ESTJ men I'm friends with DO NOT FLIRT. They are always uber professional and slightly intimidating until you unravel their interests.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Algora J View Post
    On the other hand, ESTJ men I'm friends with DO NOT FLIRT. They are always uber professional and slightly intimidating until you "unravel their interests."
    Wow. That sounds kinda hot.

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    No.
    How would you know? You're an ST.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    No.
    No to humor being a key to flirting, or that NT's aren't at it? NF's can be good humorists too.