Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Grublet
    you have too much Fe to be INTP. your emotions show noticeably in your facial expressions and vocal patterns and you're frequently thinking about other's needs and putting them before your own. not INTP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

I've been visualizing the relations between different types within the temperaments and I've made these diagrams.

All the temperaments

Within the NT temperament

Still trying to figure all this out in my head.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

It's basically summed up that J/P will orient the same functions in opposite ways, so if you have NTSF, P tells you the perception N is extraverted. It's also the dominant, so E. The auxiliary judgment (T) is introverted. Hence, ENTP. But to change it to a J, then Judgment (T) is extraverted. Since it's also auxiliary, then the dominant perception (N) is introverted, thus I. Hence, INTJ.
    INTP and ENTJ are the same thing, but with N and T changing position (And S and F as well).

So ENTP/INTJ have in common the NTSF order,
    while INTP and ENTJ are TNSF.
    ENTP and ENTJ have in common just the attitudes: dominant e and auxiliary i (and by extension, tertiary and inferior repeat e, i)
    INTP and INTJ have in common ieie
    ENTP and INTP have in common, of course, function and attitude combinations rather than any order: Ti and Ne
    ENTJ and INTJ are Te and Ni.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You guys ever thought about turning away from psychology and making a career in math ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

@entropie I plan to attend college to pursue a career in electrical computer engineering, specializing in digital image processing. It's a highly mathematical field.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    It's basically summed up that J/P will orient the same functions in opposite ways, so if you have NTSF, P tells you the perception N is extraverted. It's also the dominant, so E. The auxiliary judgment (T) is introverted. Hence, ENTP. But to change it to a J, then Judgment (T) is extraverted. Since it's also auxiliary, then the dominant perception (N) is introverted, thus I. Hence, INTJ.
    INTP and ENTJ are the same thing, but with N and T changing position (And S and F as well).

So ENTP/INTJ have in common the NTSF order,
    while INTP and ENTJ are TNSF.
    ENTP and ENTJ have in common just the attitudes: dominant e and auxiliary i (and by extension, tertiary and inferior repeat e, i)
    INTP and INTJ have in common ieie
    ENTP and INTP have in common, of course, function and attitude combinations rather than any order: Ti and Ne
    ENTJ and INTJ are Te and Ni.
    Very enlightening, I intend to read your pages on MBTI and the like later when I feel more up to it.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

Here's the start of something I like to call multi-type theory. I just don't know where to go with it yet.

As you can see, not only are there four types in each group related by their functions, but both groups are opposing. The theory I have is one that the order of the functions is flexible, although there is a type that is more apt to reveal itself depending on certain external factors. The easiest to relate to of the three shadow types is the one with the path of least resistance, that is to say, the one that uses the same first two functions but of a different dominance. According to match making theory in socionics I think the easiest shadow type to bring out in yourself would most likely be the one which shares your tertiary function as a dominant function. So an ENTP would probably most likely identify with INTPs while displaying ESFJ traits.

This theory is mostly based on own self analysis and the analysis of my family.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

Some more cerebral diarrhea.