• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the difference between an INTP with a heart and an INFP with a head?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that first quote was from jung lexicon and second was from definitions section of psychological types. i thought you had some idea of what he wrote, since you judged what he wrote..

Again, only going off of what you quoted; I didn't realize I couldn't judge excerpts of writing style/content without having read the entire volume. :shrug: No biggie, though.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure in that case if it's helping you understand yourself, or confusing you further. I guess if it gives you a subjective sense of well-being, it serves some purpose.
Both, in fact. But in my confusion I get closer to the truth. I identify things about myself which are true in certain instances, and patterns of behavior motivated by certain things. Putting it into a framework, even multiple frameworks, helps it all make sense.
*(Oh and btw, "accessing multiple frameworks in evaluating information" one of the traits of Ti.)

I'd just like to point out the merits of multi-quote/edit post features. ;)
Yeah, I'll get the hang of the multi-quote thing one of these days. I'm technologically lazy.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
They just don't like to argue. They have more important things to do.
Like whining. ;)

I agree. Whining more logical than a linear argument.
It serves a cause.
A linear argument does not serve anything.