• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My personality theory: The Metagram

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've developed it quite a bit further, there are 48 types in total... with quite detailed descriptions. And I've developed a therapy method to overcome the type and find one's own love, I'm toying with a subtitle for my book; something like-

Looking to fall in love, or start breathing it?
The science of self actualization.
or The philosophers stone...

download the .docx or .pdf from ge.tt (google's file sharing website):

http://ge.tt/6b5bykN?c

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
cool! i'm going to read it, i'm always a sucker for new theories!
just one thing, is yours based on observation, does it have a statistical support, or is it from the top of your head?
also, can you summarize a little bit it here please?

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
i wont describe it so much because i wouldn't know which section to focus on... my idea of a type is much more sophisticated than regular enneagram, as my theory renders the mechanics of type in terms of how each faculty of consciousness inter-relates to form a sin loop that traps the individual's heart to stagnate its word. i generated my theory by observing the general slant in behavior, until i discovered 12 general types described negatively, i noticed there were generally 2 flavors of each type... and then i started trying to attach positive faculties to the system, using a lot of philosophy found in the worlds great religions... and with a lot of intuitive thinking i put together this theory..

Nicodemus

Reading the conversation at the end, I think you will make a good guru.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just downloaded Zang's file and, like he said in Ventrilo, there are 13 types, and each of them can correspond with the 12 disciples as well as the personality of Jesus as the Last Supper, Jesus I beleive being a type 10, supposedly the best type. Anyway, I remember Zang professionally diagnosed my intention, motivation, and whatever else as being in line with type 5.