• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FPs: Do You Feel Fi Is Sourced Within Your Chest?

FPs: Do You Feel Introverted Feeling Is Sourced Within Your Chest?

• Total voters

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I've been wondering this for a while...

I'll explain my thinking later, but, for the moment, let us know your thoughts.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no it's in my stomach

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
no it's in my stomach

That was actually kind of a corollary question I had, cuz I figured it might be some peoples' answer.

If it were one of the chakras in my avatar, which color would it be?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmm had to think about this a bit but yes I think for me it is. It would be in the yellow and ne is purple.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'Sup NFP; can I feel the source of your Fi?

My new pickup line.

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh wait...now that i'm not on my phone and can see your pic better i think it's more in the green area.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
oh wait...now that i'm not on my phone and can see your pic better i think it's more in the green area.

That's the interesting question, imo.

Is it in the yellow or the green.

Kind of both, no?

Or either/or?

Or somewhat in between?

Depending on the time/circumstance/issue...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes and no.

Hmmm had to think about this a bit but yes I think for me it is. It would be in the yellow and ne is purple.

I agree with this, when it comes to purely the gut reaction that Fi gives you. The simple right or wrong radar beeping at you.

Edit: I too doubted between green and yellow. I think yellow is the radar beeping right or wrong, green is where the empathy takes place though, and the mirrorring of another person.

But once I refine that gut reaction and the insight it provides hits me consciously, it becomes Indigo. Things fall into place and my mind becomes clear. I can see the blueprint behind the situation. It literally feels like a 3d eye.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes and no.

I agree with this, when it comes to purely the gut reaction that Fi gives you.

But once I refine that gut reaction and the insight it provides hits me consciously, it becomes Indigo. Things fall into place and my mind becomes clear. I can see the blueprint behind the situation. It literally feels like a 3d eye.

right....that's why it's hard to answer...because all things are bathed in purple...but i think it dives into green and swims around in purple then back and forth....until you feel it deep down in your yellowy pit of a stomach that it is correct.

or maybe i got lost in thoughts there...i'll come back.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
right....that's why it's hard to answer...because all things are bathed in purple...but i think it dives into green and swims around in purple then back and forth....until you feel it deep down in your yellowy pit of a stomach that it is correct.

or maybe i got lost in thoughts there...i'll come back.

Yeah I edited my post quite a lot already as well, coz it is hard to pinpoint all the different situations you use it.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yellow & orange

G

Ginkgo

That was actually kind of a corollary question I had, cuz I figured it might be some peoples' answer.

If it were one of the chakras in my avatar, which color would it be?

Green and yellow. To some extent, blue. However, when it comes to Fi, blue tends to have some blockages if there's a disconnect between the mind, the heart and the body. It's all about the kundalini, man. :voodoo:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like my Te might be blue :thinking:

Voicing concerns, working out problems, addressing issues. Blue to me is extraverted (but then my synesthesia might be fucking me over, as e=metallic blue to me :laugh:)

Orange is my Si to me. I feel that one when I reminisce and get melancholic. Red is definitely Se...:ninja:

Mia.

no it's in my stomach

This. I would have postulated it might have something to do with me being a 9, but since you're a 4 and still feel it there, it might be independent of enneagram.

The times in my life where my Fi was triggered the most intensely I actually threw up. Literally.

Nicodemus

The times in my life where my Fi was triggered the most intensely I actually threw up. Literally.
How do you know it was your Fi that was triggered?

All I can say is that, when I get angry, I feel it boiling in my stomach. Does the type I have chosen for myself determine whether that anger has a Fi or a Fe flavor?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know. Sometimes it seems to tug on my chest, sometimes it seems to tug on my head... if that makes any sense at all...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like my Te might be blue :thinking:

Voicing concerns, working out problems, addressing issues. Blue to me is extraverted (but then my synesthesia might be fucking me over, as e=metallic blue to me :laugh:)

Orange is my Si to me. I feel that one when I reminisce and get melancholic. Red is definitely Se...:ninja:

but are you just feeling the colors or looking at the picture of where they are...because thats two different things.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
but are you just feeling the colors or looking at the picture of where they are...because thats two different things.

I'm familiar with the chakras, and the two are one and the same to me :)