User Tag List

View Poll Results: FPs: Do You Feel Introverted Feeling Is Sourced Within Your Chest?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 37.50%
  • Somewhat

7 29.17%
  • No

8 33.33%
First 678910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Could you outline these reasons a bit?
    Yes, I could.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

What is that difference?
    Well, so far there have been only two hypothetical/theoretical Fe users to reply:

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    THANK YOU.

fwiw, when I read @mia's post, re. 'Fe users get angry as well, though, in regards to noncompliance with Fe values', I had a visceral reaction (lol). Because, I have no idea what 'noncompliance with Fe values' actually means. Many people on this forum view me as an Fe user, but tbh I don't even identify with much of what people write of Fe, or know what phrases like that mean. (no offense Mia ).

I view my values as being aspects of myself, whether I derived them of myself or happened to incorporate bits and pieces from my life experiences into my own views. And yes, my chest tightens, I may feel ill and have to lie down if I'm anxious or really upset about something (it affects me physically), my heart beats faster, other physical reactions/sensations based on the emotion I am feeling.

/sorry for the derail, I know I'm not supposed to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    We're passionate about a few things.

Fe is wearing something in pink... with stockings, and garters, and lace underwear.
    And, while cascadeco doesn't strike me as very Fe-heavy (frankly, I think her cognition runs a lot more along the lines of NiTi), neither of these responses really ring with any significant amount of what I would call, in a very technical manner, "Fi flava". Particularly not the latter. What kind of FP would respond to such charges/questions with "we're passionate about a few things", such lack of verve, such a wet towel of a response.

And I don't find it surprising; as I've said on here before, I feel the introverted form of a function tends to be much deeper, stronger, more robust, than its extroverted counterpart; and, as such, I think FPs tend to be much more deeply passionate than do FJs.

MBTI
    eNFJ

Like Mia, the Fi user, it appears.
    Sure. Everybody is passionate about something.
    - MB

MBTI
    eNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Well, so far there have been only two hypothetical/theoretical Fe users to re

And, while cascadeco doesn't strike me as very Fe-heavy (frankly, I think her cognition runs a lot more along the lines of NiTi), neither of these responses really ring with any significant amount of what I would call, in a very technical manner, "Fi flava". Particularly not the latter. What kind of FP would respond to such charges/questions with "we're passionate about a few things", such lack of verve, such a wet towel of a response.

And I don't find it surprising; as I've said on here before, I feel the introverted forms of a function are much deeper, stronger, more robust, than their extroverted counterparts, and, as such, I think FPs tend to be much more deeply passionate than do FJs.
    As long as it made you feel good to type out that wordwall of over-analysis, I do not have a problem with it. Rock on.
    - MB

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    Yes, I could.
    Touché. Please do, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I feel the introverted forms of a function are much deeper, stronger, more robust, than their extroverted counterparts, and, as such, I think FPs tend to be far more deeply passionate than do FJs.
    Is that the difference you meant, that the introverted forms of a function are 'much deeper, stronger, more robust'? They are processes, though. How can they be deep, strong or robust? If they are on a scale, is a deep, strong, robust Fe automatically Fi? Is it impossible that an FJ is more deeply passionate than an FP?

I don't understand this question. I also am questioning my understanding of Fi. Lots of "WTF" to some of these comments.

Ginkgo

The root chakra is the source of every other.

MBTI
    eNFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't understand this question. I also am questioning my understanding of Fi. Lots of "WTF" to some of these comments.
    I am in the same boat. Let's skip this joint and hitup the Dairy Queen for a choco cherry blizzard.
    - MB

Touché. Please do, honey.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    I am in the same boat. Let's skip this joint and hitup the Dairy Queen for a choco cherry blizzard.