User Tag List

View Poll Results: FPs: Do You Feel Introverted Feeling Is Sourced Within Your Chest?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 37.50%
  • Somewhat

    7 29.17%
  • No

    8 33.33%
First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 120

  1. #51
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I refuse to believe that Fe users do not have deeply held values that, when violated, trigger strong visceral reactions.

    Come forth, you FJs, show the FPs that you are no only social, but also individual beings!
    My mom is a very angry EFJ who rants about a number of things that offend her to the very core, to the extent that I sometimes think she's an ETJ. But she's not.

  2. #52
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I refuse to believe that Fe users do not have deeply held values that, when violated, trigger strong visceral reactions.

    Come forth, you FJs, show the FPs that you are no only social, but also individual beings!
    Honestly, I really think they do experience a different thing.

    And, I mean, it's not like FPs don't have Fe, or FJs don't have Fi.

    That would be like saying TJs can't engage Ti, or TPs can't engage Te.

    I think, though, for the most part, and a lot of the time, they tend not to.

    Of course, you're probably just trying to turn this into a giant Fi-Fe clusterfuck.

    We haven't really had one in a pretty long time, now that I think about it.

  3. #53
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    okay so i just asked my bf what color his fi is.

    he's sitting on the couch watching football and has no idea what i'm talking about or this thread or anything.

    i said what color is your fi.

    he said....hmm...green i guess.

    he's an infp

    weird.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #54
    4x9 cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp
    Posts
    6,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I refuse to believe that Fe users do not have deeply held values that, when violated, trigger strong visceral reactions.

    Come forth, you FJs, show the FPs that you are no only social, but also individual beings!
    THANK YOU.

    fwiw, when I read @mia's post, re. 'Fe users get angry as well, though, in regards to noncompliance with Fe values', I had a visceral reaction (lol). Because, I have no idea what 'noncompliance with Fe values' actually means. Many people on this forum view me as an Fe user, but tbh I don't even identify with much of what people write of Fe, or know what phrases like that mean. (no offense Mia ).

    I view my values as being aspects of myself, whether I derived them of myself or happened to incorporate bits and pieces from my life experiences into my own views. And yes, my chest tightens, I may feel ill and have to lie down if I'm anxious or really upset about something (it affects me physically), my heart beats faster, other physical reactions/sensations based on the emotion I am feeling.

    /sorry for the derail, I know I'm not supposed to be here.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

  5. #55
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default When you know you either have too many FP friends, or an Fe/Fi shitstorm is coming...


  6. #56
    Senior Member ms.behaving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I refuse to believe that Fe users do not have deeply held values that, when violated, trigger strong visceral reactions.

    Come forth, you FJs, show the FPs that you are no only social, but also individual beings!
    We're passionate about a few things.

    Fe is wearing something in pink... with stockings, and garters, and lace underwear.
    - MB

  7. #57
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    My mom is a very angry EFJ who rants about a number of things that offend her to the very core, to the extent that I sometimes think she's an ETJ. But she's not.
    My mom's an ESFJ (she doesn't get mad often, tho)... but my ex's mom was esfj too, and she'd get mad sometimes... honestly, i just think their anger is a totally different thing.

  8. #58
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    THANK YOU.

    fwiw, when I read @mia's post, re. 'Fe users get angry as well, though, in regards to noncompliance with Fe values', I had a visceral reaction (lol). Because, I have no idea what 'noncompliance with Fe values' actually means. Many people on this forum view me as an Fe user, but tbh I don't even identify with much of what people write of Fe, or know what phrases like that mean. (no offense Mia ).

    I view my values as being aspects of myself, whether I derived them of myself or happened to incorporate bits and pieces from my life experiences into my own views. And yes, my chest tightens, I may feel ill and have to lie down if I'm anxious or really upset about something (it affects me physically), my heart beats faster, other physical reactions/sensations based on the emotion I am feeling.

    /sorry for the derail, I know I'm not supposed to be here.
    Oh, casco, stop pretending like you have a soul.

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    THANK YOU.

    fwiw, when I read @mia's post, re. 'Fe users get angry as well, though, in regards to noncompliance with Fe values', I had a visceral reaction (lol). Because, I have no idea what 'noncompliance with Fe values' actually means. Many people on this forum view me as an Fe user, but tbh I don't even identify with much of what people write of Fe, or know what phrases like that mean. (no offense Mia ).
    .
    None taken, dude.



    I think Fe and Fi are very different. As I said, and as Nico said, I'm sure the reaction is no less visceral in functions, just as Te and Ti are no less mental in their processes and origination. I am at a huge disadvantage in trying to explain the inner workings of the Fe user. The only thing I can really do is draw contrasts between my Fi and others' Fe. I did this with my INFJ mother frequently growing up in an effort to bridge the gap (who I assure you, had visceral reactions.... lots of them). I'm sure whatever I cobble together, it comes off as lacking in scope.

  10. #60
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Se is red and wears denim btw
    Se wears a leather jacket, miss.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:53 PM
  2. what is your type and which type do you feel most compatible with (relationship-wise)
    By Othon in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:33 PM
  3. [MBTItm] NFPs and NFJs: Do you feel closer to each other, or to FPs and FJs?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:15 AM
  4. [Fi] INFP/ENFP: Do you feel "safe" to openly & freely share your thoughts about Fi here?
    By PeaceBaby in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:24 PM
  5. How often do you feel that life is passing next to you?
    By Virtual ghost in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 09:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO