• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Berens Sites

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Saw these linked on a Yahoo list.

http://www.careerplanner.com/MB2/Descriptions-16-Personality-Types-Index.cfm
http://lindaberens.com/blog/berens-core-method/

Haven't completely read them yet, but they look interesting. Especially how she reframed the "Multiple Model" into what she now calls "CORE":
Cognition (Functions)
Outlook (seems to be based on Beebe, so it's probably the archetypes, now distinguished from cognition)
Roots (temperament)
Expression (Interaction Style)

This is also a good article:
http://lindaberens.com/blog/2012/09/02/holding-type-lightly/

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you.

wolfy

awsm
Thanks, it is a pretty well laid out site. The career one.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The ISFP descriptions don't seem to describe me at all.

wolfy

awsm
The ISFP descriptions don't seem to describe me at all.

What about the others? My test results were cool...

Your Personality Type* ENTP
Original Personality Type** ENTP
Self Selected Personality Type***
Types that were close when you took this test: ESTP,ISTP,ENTP,INTP,ESFP,ISFP,ENFP,INFP,

Extraverted (E)55
Introverted (I)45

The difference in scores for these two preferences is low and thus the confidence level that we have identifed the correct preference is also low. You should take extra steps to decide on your type.

Sensing (S)40
iNtuitive (N)45

The difference in scores for these two preferences is low and thus the confidence level that we have identifed the correct preference is also low. You should take extra steps to decide on your type.

Thinking (T)45
Feeling (F)40

Judging (J)15
Perceiving (P)80
Comments

The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identifed the correct preference is very high.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Both IxTP descriptions on the one site have significant portions which seem to accurately describe me.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Which test was this?
What about the others? My test results were cool...

Your Personality Type* ENTP
Original Personality Type** ENTP
Self Selected Personality Type***
Types that were close when you took this test: ESTP,ISTP,ENTP,INTP,ESFP,ISFP,ENFP,INFP,

Extraverted (E)55
Introverted (I)45

Sensing (S)40
iNtuitive (N)45

Thinking (T)45
Feeling (F)40

Judging (J)15
Perceiving (P)80
Comments

The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identifed the correct preference is very high.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTP, but it just gives you the letters, not the details that [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] has listed.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
http://www.careerplanner.com

The Robinson-Shur Type Assessment (RSTA) suggests that your 4 letter personality type is:

INFJ

Test Date:
09/03/2012
Extraverted (E)Introverted (I)Comments
Score1090The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Sensing (S)iNtuitive (N)Comments
Score1580The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Comments
Score2575The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Judging (J)Perceiving (P)Comments
Score6030The difference in scores for these two preferences is high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also high.

Careers For INFJs
INFJs prefer careers where:
* Management allows people to be self directed
* The work itself is personally meaningful and has value
* Decisions and actions at work are in sync with your personal values
* The work offers plenty of opportunities to make decisions
* You are able to maintain control over your projects
* You can apply your natural ability to focus and concentrate, rather than multitasking
* The environment, culture and pace allow you to consider things fully before having to respond
* The work allows you to work at a careful steady pace
* The work involves theory and speculation
* The work allows you adequate private time to work alone and to concentrate
* The work involves creativity, imagination and a creative approach to problem solving
* The work involves looking beyond the present i.e. future possibilities, future products, future actions
* The work is not limited to what exists today but involves "what may be" and "what could be"
* The atmosphere allows you to be warm and caring and to build strong interpersonal relationships
* The work allows you to utilize your natural ability to provide others with direction and supervision
* The environment is more structured and disciplined, being on time and following procedure is considered important

ygolo

My termites win
Career-Planner-Myers-Briggs.png

Not surprising considering I did my initial self-typing based mostly on the work of Berens and Nardi.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extraverted (E) Introverted (I) Comments
Score 20 80 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Sensing (S) iNtuitive (N) Comments
Score 65 30 The difference in scores for these two preferences is high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also high.

Thinking (T) Feeling (F) Comments
Score 75 20 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Judging (J) Perceiving (P) Comments
Score 45 50 The difference in scores for these two preferences is low and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also low. You should take extra steps to decide on your type.

Second time:

Score 25 75 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Sensing (S) iNtuitive (N) Comments
Score 60 30 The difference in scores for these two preferences is high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also high.

Thinking (T) Feeling (F) Comments
Score 75 20 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Judging (J) Perceiving (P) Comments
Score 55 45 The difference in scores for these two preferences is low and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also low. You should take extra steps to decide on your type.

rav3n

This is singularly, the BEST ENTJ description ever read! Thanks for the providing the links, Eric.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got INFP on it. It also said I may want to consider INFJ. I seem to be getting F results more often lately. I find it important to consider other peoples' feelings when making a decision, oftentimes more important than cold, hard logic.

As usual, I scored high an I and N and just barely P. F was moderate, which surprised me.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extraverted (E)
Introverted (I)
Comments
Score
10​
90​
The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Sensing (S)
iNtuitive (N)
Comments
Score
30​
70​
The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Thinking (T)
Feeling (F)
Comments
Score
85​
15​

Judging (J)
Perceiving (P)
Comments
Score
40​
60​
The difference in scores for these two preferences is high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also high.

I think the 4 question summary of the dichotomies is good!

[MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION], I could have answered more of the "considering others" questions as well. Again, I think it's very difficult for a Supine INTP, because the Supine does care about what others feel, but in my experience, it's more fear of consequence (such as "punishment", which is a big Supine trait), but in reality, I would rather do it according to what makes sense. In fact, the consequence motivation would all the more betray a Thinking preference, because it's more about you than the other people. Can you relate to this? (You might have to really ponder on what your motives are).
What was the difference, in percentage between T and F?