User Tag List

First 12

Not surprising considering I did my initial self-typing based mostly on the work of Berens and Nardi.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    ISTP, but it just gives you the letters, not the details that @wolfy has listed.
    You need to follow some links on your results page.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Extraverted (E) Introverted (I) Comments
    Score 20 80 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Sensing (S) iNtuitive (N) Comments
    Score 65 30 The difference in scores for these two preferences is high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also high.

Thinking (T) Feeling (F) Comments
    Score 75 20 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Judging (J) Perceiving (P) Comments
    Score 45 50 The difference in scores for these two preferences is low and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also low. You should take extra steps to decide on your type.

Second time:

Score 25 75 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Sensing (S) iNtuitive (N) Comments
    Score 60 30 The difference in scores for these two preferences is high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also high.

Thinking (T) Feeling (F) Comments
    Score 75 20 The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Judging (J) Perceiving (P) Comments
    Score 55 45 The difference in scores for these two preferences is low and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also low. You should take extra steps to decide on your type.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    ISTP, but it just gives you the letters, not the details that @wolfy has listed.
    You need to click the right button to show details and then click the results button at the bottom.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

See above.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

I personally loved the INFJ profile on careerplanner. Spot on. http://www.careerplanner.com/Linder/...escription.cfm

This is singularly, the BEST ENTJ description ever read! Thanks for the providing the links, Eric.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I got INFP on it. It also said I may want to consider INFJ. I seem to be getting F results more often lately. I find it important to consider other peoples' feelings when making a decision, oftentimes more important than cold, hard logic.

As usual, I scored high an I and N and just barely P. F was moderate, which surprised me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Extraverted (E)
    Introverted (I)
    Comments
    Score
    The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Sensing (S)
    iNtuitive (N)
    Comments
    Score
    The difference in scores for these two preferences is very high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is very high.

Thinking (T)
    Feeling (F)
    Comments
    Score

Judging (J)
    Perceiving (P)
    Comments
    Score
    The difference in scores for these two preferences is high and thus the confidence level that we have identified the correct preference is also high.

I think the 4 question summary of the dichotomies is good!

@SuchIrony, I could have answered more of the "considering others" questions as well. Again, I think it's very difficult for a Supine INTP, because the Supine does care about what others feel, but in my experience, it's more fear of consequence (such as "punishment", which is a big Supine trait), but in reality, I would rather do it according to what makes sense. In fact, the consequence motivation would all the more betray a Thinking preference, because it's more about you than the other people. Can you relate to this? (You might have to really ponder on what your motives are).
    What was the difference, in percentage between T and F?
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Someone asked me to link which ENTJ description that I was referring to, so here it is:

http://www.careerplanner.com/Berens-...lfPortrait.cfm