123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Default Why is everyone here an INTJ?

If I didn't look at statistics, I would think that INTJ was the most common type. I know this is a forum full of nerds but still...I'm sure if none of us looked at statistics there would be more variety in the type. I feel a lot of people who say they are INTJ aren't actually INTJ...I mean, could it be that you are filling out the form about a person you *want* to be and not being honest and filling it out about yourself. Because I know a lot of friends who think they're "loud, neat, on time" but they're not. Yet, if they were to take the MBTI, they would fill out "loud' 'neat' 'on time' And get like ExxJ. I feel like the most rare is like ISFP on this forum...like no one wants to be that. I think like 50% of this forum is just putting the MBTI they want...anyone catch my drift?? Or is it just me?

intj isn't the most common type. intp and infp are. Some people probably are maybe putting it on, or are confused. There was a thread about types on the forum recently but I can't find it in new posts and it wouldn't have died yet. Did it get dumped?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    intj isn't the most common type. intp and infp are. Some people probably are maybe putting it on, or are confused. There was a thread about types on the forum recently but I can't find it in new posts and it wouldn't have died yet. Did it get dumped?
    Uhhhh... right here, on top:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...bti-types.html

My workplace is blocking the graphic chart but I thik INTJ came is #3rd or #4th, all the INxx's topped out the list.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    thanks, wasn't in new posts and got sick of looking around.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    thanks, wasn't in new posts and got sick of looking around.
    I thought I got it out of New Posts, but I think one of those lists (Today's Posts?)now breaks up the items per "Threads with new entries" then "threads with replies that aren't new but you haven't read yet," and then some other categories, maybe that was the list you had seen......
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I thought I got it out of New Posts, but I think one of those lists (Today's Posts?)now breaks up the items per "Threads with new entries" then "threads with replies that aren't new but you haven't read yet," and then some other categories, maybe that was the list you had seen......
    I might have just missed it. It has been a long day...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I happen to love being an ISFP and wouldn't want to be any other type in the world. So there!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Lol...I guess. yeah, INTP is common here. Do INTPs not get along with ENTP, INTJs and other INTPs? I seem to dislike the other INTPs here.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Endangered species program

Our rate of success is quite impressive, if I do say so myself
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    Lol...I guess. yeah, INTP is common here. Do INTPs not get along with ENTP, INTJs and other INTPs? I seem to dislike the other INTPs here.
    LoL - I guess if you get too many "I'm the best" types of NTs yeah it can get ugly pretty quick.