• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is everyone here an INTJ?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It really doesn't but as you can see, it apparently bothers you that I posted this thread so how about, how does my thread affect you?

it doesnt except its the 50 billionth thread about a similar subject

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
it doesnt except its the 50 billionth thread about a similar subject

K, so how about you find me at least 15 other threads like this and I'll issue you a formal apology. Savvy?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
K, so how about you find me at least 15 other threads like this and I'll issue you a formal apology. Savvy?

i actually dont care you just come across as a mmmhmmmhmmmmm no offense [MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION]

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No idea what you're saying...I'm waiting for those 15 threads.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
omg who on Earth would actually WISH they are INTJ?

I always assume they come here because there's not a lot of other good places for them to socialize and talk about some of their ideas in real life.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always just picture them sitting in dark rooms playing computer games anyway, so they may as well log onto the forum while they're at it.

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
omg who on Earth would actually WISH they are INTJ?

I always assume they come here because there's not a lot of other good places for them to socialize and talk about some of their ideas in real life.
Probably kids who wanna stand out and be different...

Take this one with its 378 pages in place of 15 small ones.

Nah, that thread is a bit to vague...I rather have a 15 small ones.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
u don ge i i don acuall wan an apolog i jus waned o make ou aware ha no one bu ou cares

Liberty

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
u don ge i i don acuall wan an apolog i jus waned o make ou aware ha no one bu ou cares
Yeah, you kinda don't get it either...I really don't care what you have to say...I doubt you speak on behalf of everyone so you really can't say "no one cares".

jixmixfix

Permabanned
besides the forum stat thread, the users with the highest number of posts are:

1 Jennifer 30,603
2 Marmotini 20,400
3 whatever 16,157
4 Ivy 14,011
5 Lady X 13,451
6 entropie 13,377
7 prplchknz 12,553
8 Domino 12,010
9 Kasper 11,157
10 MacGuffin

I would count marmotini first since she get banned every 6 months.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would count marmotini first since she get banned every 6 months.

You're right -- I've slacked off my posting, so now all I can do is machinate her removal every six months to keep hold of my title as Miss Forum Windbag. :newwink:

It would be very odd if a forum dedicated to such lofty business as typology had a membership representative of the whole of humanity. At a Star Trek convention, I expect to meet mostly nutjobs.

Or at least guys with lobsters glued to their foreheads and people with really pointy ears.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol...I guess. yeah, INTP is common here. Do INTPs not get along with ENTP, INTJs and other INTPs? I seem to dislike the other INTPs here.

you just got here...you already know that?

are you even sure you're intp? what's the point of this thread. :/

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So all the online ladiez will flock to them

jixmixfix

Permabanned
You're right -- I've slacked off my posting, so now all I can do is machinate her removal every six months to keep hold of my title as Miss Forum Windbag. :newwink:

Or at least guys with lobsters glued to their foreheads and people with really pointy ears.

nothing to be proud of..... lol..