User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

This will be hard for me since I always take people pics! And I can't just post their pics on here!

But... It will be fun I think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Yes let's!

Do we have themes? Or do we just find something to take pics of everyday?
    I didn't have any themes last time, just whatever caught my eye that day. After my son was born it was a whole lot of baby pics. I would be up for themes if you want to, but I hate trying to come up with them. I just kind of float around and do whatever.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Okay let's not do themes yet... Maybe we will every once and awhile for fun... Or to stretch ourselves or whatever.

But yay!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    That's why I got into photography too, to capture the things that were slipping away. I did a 365 photo blog in 2009 and that helped a ton. I can remember that year better than I can remember last year.

I keep saying I want to do another one but I haven't yet wanted to commit to it. But I really should it was one of the best projects I ever did.
    That sounds amazing, great idea! I love the sound of this I think I might even do it myself!

I often talk to my friends and say...what do you mean...so and so wasn't that bad....then they remind me what they did
    or I forget I don't like a certain food
    or I completely will go on as if some part of my life had never even happened...almost like i only know about it because when i do think about it is like watching a movie or something. detached or somehting<--weird
    my Si sucks...I will probably never use it either...I get so drained from it now that i've worked at a bank...all Si doms should work at a bank they would be really good, but probably bored

It's not my inferior but when i'm not in the grip of my inferior, i am always noticing i never us Si.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm not really sure. I ID with a lot of the original post.

I may start feeling upset about how I've done so much and it's all added up to zero. That I've struggled and accomplished nothing. Have nothing to show for my hard work. That I'm stuck in some sort of pattern of failure that I cannot quite grasp and therefore doomed to keep repeating it. That if I could just remember and stand back a little more, I'd "get it". Like there's something I'm supposed to remember, some lesson I was supposed to learn but didn't.

Like @Qlip and @Lady X I have memories that seem more like dreams and really large chunks of my life that I simply don't remember. I know some things happened but I have huge blank spaces, too. Like I just arrived at this point in my life without much history...kinda like Talking Heads, "well, how did I get here?" I know that sounds silly but that's what it feels like.

I have been remembering some things lately (triggered by other things) and it's thrown me into a deep depression. It's really scary. I've always acted like the past didn't really matter. That I just need to keep going...memory = feeling and I didn't want to go there. I'm aware now that I've suppressed a lot of bad things/downplayed them just to survive.

I have no idea what inferior function that ties in with.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Inferior Se

The aspects of Se (or what I think is Se) that I can relate to include a flexibility and variety with sensory experiences and the ability to embrace the moment sometimes, but it's different from someone comfortable with it because I don't always know what my personal relationship is to sensory experiences. I have a hard time defining my personal preferences sometimes, and am generally not aware of all the information in my surroundings.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

When it comes to seeing the interrelationships between certain things.

For example a friend of mine, (ENTP possibly), is extremely good at building new decks for the card game Magic the Gathering, he is always innovating and coming up with brilliant combinations, whereas I struggle to make even one decent deck and get it to fit together.

Although from time to time I will come up with a winner.

Now this might seem like an odd...literal interpretation and example, but since functions are conceived to be of a certain template that allows for context while still maintaining a recognisable form, it means that I could say this is an example of his Ti coming out and understanding the principals of how the card system works, then using this information as gathered through Ne with Si to come up with new ideas that are applicable to that system.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Badly
    Touche
    Cognitive functions:
    Fi (95%); Ti (90%); Ne (75%); Fe (60%); Ni (50%); Si (50%); Te (15%); Se (5%)

"INFP values but INTP skills" describes me best of all

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    Emotional outbreaks, sensitivity to negative emotional atmosphere, wanting someone to love me, this is for inferior Fe.
    I found this descriptions of inferior functions interesting Form of Inferior
    This is, VERY interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Badly
    Don't we all? lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTp

A completely inferior Fe has difficulty finding its way about in the INTP's interior world of abstraction and theory. It is an all-or-nothing function. Normally, I am utterly removed. But because I am so easily affected by sensation and implication, the slightest, most inconsequential thing can swipe me completely off my feet in a sea of feelings I cannot understand. Whether these feelings are good or bad, I cannot help but encounter a sense of shame for allowing myself, even for a short period of time, to be illogical. I have terrible difficulty in describing what I feel, though getting things off my chest tends to help me. I am more prone to burst into tears when my Fe is involved than to attempt to describe what is happening, again due in part to the sense of guilt I receive in feeling. To attempt to counteract Fe, I become super-logical. I grow colder than usual with people and cannot help but attack every tiny logical inconsistency they make to rationalize myself. When I come across a problem that I may be unable to solve, I attack it with dogged logic that covers up my "weakness". This form of logic, while not in itself flawed, is founded on flawed principles that I ultimately realize are useless when I am able to control myself again. I find that my first defense mechanism is always intellectualization, when I go so far as to read extensively about emotion with the hope that I may be able to understand and control it. A great statement about the INTP that I read online once is that we are always in a state of "yin-yang"; when we are too emotional, we resort to logic, and when we are too logical, emotion takes over.