User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

Results 221 to 230 of 244

  1. #221
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Fitting oneself into a system often appeals to introverts, especially given their rarity. I imagine INT is an appealing self-typing, as many introverts feel cold and isolated from others (and perhaps more intuitive and rational to justify their isolation). Nevermind that introversion in the traditional sense has nothing to do with MBTI, and warmth doesn't even correlate with F types (superficial warmth with Fe, perhaps).

    Though introverted types could be more drawn to personality forums (rather than, say, achieving material goals) for validation, I get the impression many don't delve deep enough to understand the functions and consider extraverted MBTI types (or S types, for that matter ).
    I thought so until I’ve seen the posts.. Just scramble through the posts in this forum, something’s wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Introverted intuitives tend to be more interested in personality type than others. It is sometimes astounding to me how many INFJs and INTJs are online on these forums given how uncommon they are.
    Actually, I’m trying to say, joining a forum or any other social way to learn about a theory.. is not an introverted intuiters style, or all the introverted here are badasses?
    Last edited by Mademoiselle; 11-28-2014 at 10:17 AM. Reason: update: here*
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  2. #222
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Actually, I’m trying to say, joining a forum or any other social way to learn about a theory.. is not an introverted intuiters style, or all the introverted here are badasses?
    Not sure an introvert joining a social forum constitutes a badass, but who knows.

    I'd say that typing behind a computer is slightly less stressful than meeting strangers IRL for the socially anxious, introverted or not.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  3. #223
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Not sure an introvert joining a social forum constitutes a badass, but who knows.

    I'd say that typing behind a computer is slightly less stressful than meeting strangers IRL for the socially anxious, introverted or not.

    What I meant:
    Badass = high level of IQ
    I didn’t want to replace that word so.. *error hidden reasons*
    __
    Anyway, you have your awkward life full of people, learn the theory and you have living examples.
    Typing behind a computer, are you up to something?
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  4. #224
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    What I meant:
    Badass = high level of IQ
    I didn’t want to replace that word so.. *error hidden reasons*
    __
    Anyway, you have your awkward life full of people, learn the theory and you have living examples.
    Typing behind a computer, are you up to something?
    I'm not always sure what you are trying to say.

    Are you referring to me or a generic "you"?

    And not sure here "you have your awkward life full of people, learn the theory and you have living examples."
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  5. #225
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I'm not always sure what you are trying to say.

    Are you referring to me or a generic "you"?

    And not sure here "you have your awkward life full of people, learn the theory and you have living examples."

    No.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  6. #226
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    No.
    Great! Thanks for clarifying.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

  7. #227
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    @Mademoiselle
    Either ESFJ or troll.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  8. #228
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    @Mademoiselle
    Either ESFJ or troll.

    I used to type myself as INTJ.
    Don’t worry I’ll soon confirm my true type.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  9. #229
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    The usual types that dominate forums...


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can


  10. #230
    Senior Member TreeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    I used to type myself as INTJ.
    Don’t worry I’ll soon confirm my true type.
    I can never understand anything you write.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

    ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp
    Likes chickpea, johnnyyukon, Qre:us, Cygnus liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. A warm hello from a new forum user of MBTI Central here
    By bandit in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 11:38 PM
  2. Forum Statistics - % Of MBTI Types
    By highlander in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:44 AM
  3. [Enne] Forum Statistics - % of Enneagram Types
    By highlander in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 09:57 AM
  4. 3 Different Kinds of MBTI Types?
    By amerellis in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 06:35 PM
  5. Anywhere to find photos of MBTI types?
    By Addict_Inquiry in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO