• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Type Videos

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It made me LOL.

6:11 too. I'm sure the N's are thinking "huh?" but I know exactly what she means.

Like... yeah... kinda... somehow... probably yeah. :p

Heh. Ask some of our frequent Ventrilo chatters how often I've started a sentence all confident-like, and then...just...kinda....trailed off..... :laugh:

Members Only

MBTI Type
INFP
ISFP
YouTube - ISFP

Oh my gawd. <3 ISFP girls.

She is just like my ex, I don't know what it is with me and them, I now even have an internet crush on the ISFP girl in the video.

Damm you ISFP's.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh: Go ISFP girl! - see "Natty" is howt!

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Just an observation from before in looking at this site, but how many of you would have considered these folks in some of the videos to be another type more particularly a sensing type. I know that people would have considered the guy from the ENTJ to most likely be ESTP or maybe ESFP. This goes to my point that if these people are claiming their types, then speed reading types is useless unless you have observed people in more intimate situations.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Just an observation from before in looking at this site, but how many of you would have considered these folks in some of the videos to be another type more particularly a sensing type. I know that people would have considered the guy from the ENTJ to most likely be ESTP or maybe ESFP. This goes to my point that if these people are claiming their types, then speed reading types is useless unless you have observed people in more intimate situations.
A good point, but why not watch some videos before critiquing?

For me personally, when I analyze videos, I only reinforce my "type descriptions" using the videos if they're obviously properly typed. I migh think, in other words, "Hey, this person reminds me so much of Ms. X INFP. She has this certain characteristic also! Perhaps it's something common to INFPs."

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
YouTube clips of the types (real people)

... So we can all type e.g. INFJ in a YouTube search and thus find all the available clips, but it's inefficient for all of us to have to go through all of them to find the gold. Post links to what you think are really good (as in illustrative) clips here. :)

ENTP <-- Young, very charming, but just a little too full of himself

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yea, I'd like to see who from here is brave enough to post some video.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
if people felt brave and were so inclined, they could even post videos of themselves. :whistling:

i'd do it!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh my god! The ENTJ video is bloody retarded :D Shite! Now i'll have to go out for a smoke and a wee bit of fresh air! :steam: CRAP. I need a beer.

Holy sh... Did this actually make me angry? :D Lol at me.

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
Oh my god! The ENTJ video is bloody retarded :D Shite! Now i'll have to go out for a smoke and a wee bit of fresh air! :steam: CRAP. I need a beer.

Holy sh... Did this actually make me angry? :D Lol at me.

There are weirdos within every type.