• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Type Videos

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heh. This is how I came across this site. Was/am going to make a vid of the ENFP.

Edit: Something creative though. I don't wanna sit there and blab about myself. We need to be better represented imo.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Those of you with some kind of interpersonal skill should convince friends who are un- or under-represented types to post videos anonymously.

I think the best type reference videos would be conversations between two people on a subject of mutual interest, alternatively people monologuing on a subject of interest (probably not their type, unlike many of the above videos). Standing would be better than sitting, imo. Outdoors a plus.

This girl reminds me of myself: YouTube - INTP You can tell her mind is skipping around from place to place, distracting her from the video, and she finds this amusing. This guy too: YouTube - INTP. The others are less like me, but similar to each other and other INTPs I've known.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Those of you with some kind of interpersonal skill should convince friends who are un- or under-represented types to post videos anonymously.

Hmmmm....

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That one INTP was kinda good looking.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, no! You said "I'm funny." I wanna know what you mean. I'm like a clown to you, is that it?

Really though, I'm curious as to why you're laughing.

Not at you in particular. (Meant no offense.) Just at the fact that there are so many. I wonder why that is? Then there are none of some types at all.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Like duh, I knew you meant no offense. I was being silly; are you familiar with the concept? :p

There are plenty of INFP, INFJ, and INTJ vids as well.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:p Am familiar. Posted that before I saw the other ones. Typed in INTP first on the search :p

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
LOL "INTJ - Kristy Ann" is AvereX and he's INFJ as far as we know.

This is me being amusing a couple years ago. YouTube - Roxanne. I made it public again for a short time. Some ass-hat gave it one star. :(