• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Type Videos

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I think this is pretty much all the specific personality type videos there are for each type on youtube. I only posted only one video if somebody did more than one. A few familiar faces thrown in there, but I thought it would be interesting to compare different speech patterns, facial expressions, etc. Or just make fun of them. It's all good.

List also available on INFJ Forum • View topic - Personality Type Videos if this site is running too slow.

INFJ

YouTube - INFJ female
YouTube - Confessions of an INFJ
YouTube - PitKnight: INFJ
YouTube - INFJ
YouTube - Validated
YouTube - Myers-Briggs Test

INFP

YouTube - INFP
YouTube - What's your personality type?
YouTube - Sylvester as INFP personality type
YouTube - INFP
YouTube - INFP (turn your head; my computer knowledge is limited)
YouTube - What's your personality type?

ENFJ

YouTube - I'M AN ENFJ: NYTN Examines Himself
YouTube - Re: Poli-Psych Blog: Personality Type and Politics
YouTube - Re: Poli-Psych Blog: Personality Type and Politics

ENFP

YouTube - Re: ENFP
YouTube - ENFP
YouTube - ENFP! Who Me? Yes You! Couldn't Be...
YouTube - HYPOMANIC ENFP
YouTube - ENFP; #2

INTJ

YouTube - INTJ
YouTube - INTJ
YouTube - INTJ
YouTube - INTJ Introduction
YouTube - Kristy Ann

INTP

YouTube - INTP
YouTube - INTP
YouTube - I am INTP
YouTube - INTP
YouTube - Myers Briggs Personality Type, Part 1: What are you?

ENTJ

YouTube - ENTJ (soooo sorry)

ENTP

YouTube - ENTP
YouTube - ENTP Personality Philosophy (Part 1)
YouTube - ENTP

ISFJ

YouTube - I will not be characterized by your tests!

ISFP

None available

ESFJ

None available

ESFP

None available

ISTJ

YouTube - I'm an ISTJ

ISTP

None available

ESTJ

None available

ESTP

None available

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The first INTJ editorialized, midstream, on the test's accuracy -- and derailed! Endearing.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I fear that I will have to eradicate the other ENFJs to maintain my world domination scheme. lol :D I joke, I kid. (sweeps space lazer under the bed)

Hellbourn3

MBTI Type
INFJ
Do most of you guys think I came off INFJ within my video, because a lot of people who watched it - both those with knowledge of me and lack of - insinuated I was maybe either Se or Ti dominant?

A good deal did think I came off INFJ but the fact that there was any ambiguity made me believe it was odd. I actually thought I came off rather ISTPish in the video, but yeah, again that could be just ridiculous conjecture, hence me wanting some feedback here...

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I think only you can decide what personality type you are. You can choose to listen to people's suggestions and decide whether they relate to you or not, but only you know you well enough to decide how you think.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Silly Sensors and their lack of love for making videos of themselves talking about what box the MBTI gods placed them in!

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Silly Sensors and their lack of love for making videos of themselves talking about what box the MBTI gods placed them in!

Yes, I don't think MBTI is compatible with Sensors. Especially since one of the sensor videos is titled, "I will not be characterized by your tests!". :D

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
YouTube - esfp

lol.. seems ESFP to me

Also to comment on the ISFJ video.. she shouldn't be so silly. All ISFJ's are spineless jellyfish. It's the way Meyers wanted it to be, :p
Except, she couldn't quite get the jellyfish part to be true.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not surprised there aren't more SP videos, so far I've only found one of those videos that I could watch all the way through, and most of them I turned off after a few seconds like Soft Voice Headset Guy. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do most of you guys think I came off INFJ within my video, because a lot of people who watched it - both those with knowledge of me and lack of - insinuated I was maybe either Se or Ti dominant?

A good deal did think I came off INFJ but the fact that there was any ambiguity made me believe it was odd. I actually thought I came off rather ISTPish in the video, but yeah, again that could be just ridiculous conjecture, hence me wanting some feedback here...

Well, I'm not much good at watching a minute and a half video and telling you what type you "came off as", but as far as feedback, you seemed cool and it would be nice to hang out with you and get to know more about you.. :)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Shit, my video is on this list...

Perhaps I should remove it.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Noooo i like your video Hap, you are so very intelligent.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
For those interested, there are videos of the Enneagram types on one of the Enneagram sites. Enneagram Types, Nine Enneagram Types - Enneagram Worldwide I found them very helpful to get a basic picture of the E types.
Is that Type Seven ever a Type Seven.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
How the hell did I miss this thread? Thanks for compiling; I've looked up a few on youtube myself. *watches videos*