• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Type Videos

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
That's fantastic, Jack.

Really funny.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're taking this much harder than I am. Interesting.

I'm "was" in a bad mood earlier... And since I don't have mood swings a lot, it's gonna stay until sometime tomorrow. :D It's funny, because I laugh about it at the same time as I really feel pissed off ^^ Had an ordinary little verbal fight with my girlfriend, problem is that I lost. >.< I hate losing the advantage :D Maybe I should make a movie about that?
Would really lift out the competitiveness in our type, right? :D

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Had an ordinary little verbal fight with my girlfriend, problem is that I lost. >.< I hate losing the advantage :D Maybe I should make a movie about that?
Would really lift out the competitiveness in our type, right? :D

You actually win if you let them win, unless it's something really important.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
edit: nvm.

Here is a video of me.

It happens to have been filmed by the same people that filmed the blair witch project.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Shit. It worked when I posted it in my blog way back when. And it worked just now for me, but not anymore. They must have grabbed it for the song I had on it.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You actually win if you let them win, unless it's something really important.

Oh, it wasn't important, and the reason I lost is because I don't want to fight dirty against her. Guess that's how you know that an ENTJ really loves someone :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Me on New Year's Eve 2007

The guy at the end that says "aiight here's a better idea" flirted with me for like 30 minutes and I could not escape because my dad was playing basketball and I had to wait for him! Lol.