Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Haha
    I told you it was amusing.

Edit:
    Note again the difference in surroundings. The INTP has junk everywhere.

MBTI
    INFP

Itīs really funny. Though itīs more informative regarding your enneagram type than your mbti type. At least for me.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    Itīs really funny. Though itīs more informative regarding your enneagram type than your mbti type. At least for me.
    What's your enneagram diagnosis then?

MBTI
    INFP

You remind me so much of other Nines I know.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'm pretty sure I'm a five. I tested as 5w4sx. It's probably not a good idea to type someone who's acting out of character in order to be cheeky.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Man.

The ENTJ entry is disappointing.

I don't see a connection to MBTI, beyond the "no compromises" mantra.
    Even then, the bridge is flimsy.

Too bad.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm a five. I tested as 5w4sx.
    Tests are not a good way to determine your type. (I)NTs tend to score as Five and description-wise thereīs a certain amount of overlap, but not every INT is a Five.

It's probably not a good idea to type someone who's acting out of character in order to be cheeky.
    Are all people cheeky in the same way? Itīs interesting of how soft, hard, detached, open and so on a person comes across. Besides that, your video was just the trigger to sort the information you have already given about yourself. You remind me of Nines. Why do you think youīre a Five?

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Awesome job. And it's so weird and funny to see those traits people notice about me. If I had a chair that moved like that, I would have totally been moving around the same way you did. And people are always telling me "You never stop playing with your hair!"

It's like watching a hot female version of me, which is thrilling on so many levels.

I really hope "Natty" leaves that video up, cuz I love it. I would totally make my own but I don't know how. Maybe I can figure it out. I want my video to have explosions in it, though.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    Are all people cheeky in the same way? Itīs interesting of how soft, hard, detached, open and so on a person comes across. Besides that, your video was just the trigger to sort the information you have already given about yourself. You remind me of Nines. Why do you think youīre a Five?
    For the record, I'm not really into enneagram. I took a test, it sounded right, so I said "OK." But I love a good debate with an INFP.

I don't get emotionally sympathetic, as a rule--I can be very Dick Cheney about things. Of course I care about certain people and I don't like to see people hurt, unless they have it coming. Apparently nines want everyone to be happy, and while I think that would be wonderful, it just isn't a very high priority. I'm not what most people call spiritual. I am a philosopher, but I don't feel a particular connection with humanity.

The five description fits, for the most part, and the "Level 2" note is especially accurate:

Level 2:
    Observe everything with extraordinary perceptiveness and insight. Most mentally alert, curious, searching intelligence: nothing escapes their notice. Foresight and prediction. Able to concentrate: become engrossed in what has caught their attention.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    For the record, I'm not really into enneagram. I took a test, it sounded right, so I said "OK." But I love a good debate with an INFP.
    Thatīs great. I try to be nice.

Level 2 is the Five in a developed state. As a rule of thumb, if you canīt identify with the levels above youīre probably another type.

The enneagram deals which things which are to a certain amount unconscious and hidden. Therefore it can take a while to see that your whole being circles around avarice or sloth. Now for example, if you donīt want to dive to deep into the enneagram, it may be because youīre a Nine. Most Nines will denial that and show how much effort they put into understanding themselves. But they donīt deal with the essentials, only with a lot of unimportant things. Itīs the same in other areas of their life.

I donīt know if that fits you and itīs not my main point. To determine your enneagram itīs important to look at whatīs beneath the surface. Most people will denial their dark sides, but if you think “Oh God, thatīs me. Help!” youīre on the right trail.

The avarice of Fives shows itself mostly with their time and emotions. Some Fives tend to say that they share their emotions and time, but they still seem to resemble a fortress.

Apparently nines want everyone to be happy, and while I think that would be wonderful, it just isn't a very high priority.
    No, Nines want to have peace of mind. That doesnīt necessarily mean that they want everyone to be happy.