• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is ISTP or INTP the Laziest type?

Who is lazier?

• ISTP

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess all of the P types have the potential to be completely lazy bums and losers though it seems like TPs are even less responcible than FPs and ITPs even less responcible than ETPs so the big question is if ISTP or INTP is lazier since they both hate taking orders from authorities and doing the work they are responcible for. I as an ITP was the most disorganized person in all of my classes at school and I never finished my work.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dang there are some lazy voters because 30 people have viewed this page and only 2 voted. Perhaps I should have extended the poll to include more types for being the laziest!

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think your very first sentence [up to the first conjunction] is the truth. I have experience of a very extreme P type (ISFP) who is without question the laziest person I've ever met in my life. In comparison, I'm a workaholic and a passable imitation of a J type.

On laziness in general I'm usually either very diligent or very lazy. There's a definition of work that I've always liked: "That which you are doing when you'd rather be doing something else". And there's my answer. When something turns me on you don't see me for dust. When something doesn't, I'm up and down like a yo-yo making cups of coffee and generally wishing the whole thing would go away.