User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    If the world had an "N" bias, nothing would get done, too many N's with their heads up their asses/the clouds, feeling superior. and heaven forbid they're wrong but no they can't be, because they're an almighty N!!!!!!!!!
    *shivers*

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I wonder if that is related to subjective systems requiring fuzzier logic. Different kinds of data require different ways of analyzing their systems. Personality is layered and fluid and so individuals with strong intra or inter-personal intelligence could see more detail in those systems and so resist over-simplifying them. At some point simplification becomes meaningless. It is mostly useful to organizing large amounts of data, but when looking at one system, like one individual, it can be less useful.

Metaphors can be misleading, but I will attempt one: to categorize a book as "philosophy" is useful in organizing it amongst a large pile of books, but for understanding its contents, the designation is so general as to not be terribly meaningful.
    This is a very good point. I never would have thought of this. Well maybe I would have. But I am kind of a fool at times, so it would have taken me a long time.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    How could you suggest that I lose those puppy eyes? They are part of my identity!!!1111

*siiiiiigh*

Very well, oh fine and mighty and glorious NT. I shall lose them.

You were right! Now, I feel like a phoenix rising from ashes, ashes of blood and carbon and tears! Yes, I am rising, soaring to new heights. Hello oxygen deprivation!
    Sigh, see, your "NT card" is like a punch card. Everytime you feel something or emote something, you lose a punch. Card loses all of its punches and it automatically downgrades to an "NF card."

Your card is dangerously punchy!!

P.S. is the designated NT emoticon along with and . These may be used to your heart's mind's content! Enjoy! Be well.

WALMART

perhaps they over-evaluate their position.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Sigh, see, your "NT card" is like a punch card. Everytime you feel something or emote something, you lose a punch. Card loses all of its punches and it automatically downgrades to an "NF card."

Your card is dangerously punchy!!

P.S. is the designated NT emoticon along with and . These may be used to your heart's mind's content! Enjoy! Be well.
    Yayyyy Thank you for explaining all this to me. It is so complicated. I don't know how you NTs can remain so logical all the time. I just feel, feeeel so much you know. No wait, .

I'm not doing this very well, am I?

Anew Leaf

Yayyyy Thank you for explaining all this to me. It is so complicated. I don't know how you NTs can remain so logical all the time. I just feel, feeeel so much you know. No wait, .

Ack! A.... A........ A..... emoticon.... YECK! You.... you.... ARE AN NF!!! Aren't you?!!?! I knew it!! You were sent by the devil himself to tempt me into using emoticons, but I shan't.

Am I.... indeed.

I thought I knew you. I am disappoint. Very disappoint.

We should probably not stay acquaintances.

P.S. You are not doing well at all. Tsk. Tsk.

This thread is crawling with NFs!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

You know, sometimes you and Saturned get so NF that I start to think I might be an INTP again. I really don't know how you two do it, but it's actually kind of impressive in some weird way.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    This thread is crawling with NFs!

Oh my god they're everywhere! Run and hide lest you become one.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Oh my god they're everywhere! Run and hide lest you become one.
    Not a chance. But I'm glad you're finally admitting to being an INFP.