User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I feel extremely honoured that you have nonhumbly accepted my acknowledgement of your awesomejamness, oh fierce and mighty NT.

I was, am and will always indubitably be your very loyal admirer and cloud puff of ruffly ridicule of rawwr!
    Ah, you must be a hidden NT if you even understood the amazing cold hard logical language of my voice as I spoke to you from my perch.

I am also gratified that you are intelligent enough to admire one such as me, for not everyone can see my amazingjamness you know. It's almost as if your eyes had eyes with which to see me.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Make a good movie. He was typed unfairly...
    I would totally watch it. And kind of hate myself for liking it so much.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

So complex they are untypable? There are only 16 types, you are going to need to simplify yourself. By the way, to say so complex as to be untypable is a classic NF heuristic.
    Ok, fair enough. Does that mean feelers tend to use their functions in a more balanced way and so look like more than one type? Or they just resist being put into a category? Because I'd be good with fitting into a category; I just don't neatly.

Edit: probably some the first and some the second

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Ok, fair enough. Does that mean feelers tend to use their functions in a more balanced way and so look like more than one type? Or they just resist being put into a category? Because I'd be good with fitting into a category; I just don't neatly.

Edit: probably some the first and some the second
    Resist categorization.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    LOL
    "LOL"? Very NT indeed.

I BELIEVE I AM SEEING NTs EVERYWHERE? :panic:

Does it mean they are all NTs?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ah, you must be a hidden NT if you even understood the amazing cold hard logical language of my voice as I spoke to you from my perch.

I am also gratified that you are intelligent enough to admire one such as me, for not everyone can see my amazingjamness you know. It's almost as if your eyes had eyes with which to see me.

Thank you, thank you for validating my existence by telling me that I am intelligent. Can I be NT now too?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Yeah man can you imagine not being hired for a job because you are not an "N" type. I stereotyping I hear in this forum is batshit crazy.
    If the world had an "N" bias, nothing would get done, too many N's with their heads up their asses/the clouds, feeling superior. and heaven forbid they're wrong but no they can't be, because they're an almighty N!!!!!!!!!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Resist categorization.
    That's what I thought.

As for me, I don't resist categorization. Categorization is one of my favorite things to do. I just don't neatly fit, and it bothers me. I would gladly be INFP if I thought it really truly fit me.

What I resist is being put into a category I think I don't fit, as it insults my categorization abilities.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    "LOL"? Very NT indeed.

I BELIEVE I AM SEEING NTs EVERYWHERE? :panic:

Does it mean they are all NTs?

Thank you, thank you for validating my existence by telling me that I am intelligent. Can I be NT now too?
    You are welcome most worthy minion. Rise.... RISE!!!!!!!!!!!! RIIIIIIIIIIISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall have Igor fetch us some brains so we can begin our................. "work".

P.S. Better lose the puppy dog eyes emoticon lest you get accused of "being an NF"....

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    You are welcome most worthy minion. Rise.... RISE!!!!!!!!!!!! RIIIIIIIIIIISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall have Igor fetch us some brains so we can begin our................. "work".

P.S. Better lose the puppy dog eyes emoticon lest you get accused of "being an NF"....

How could you suggest that I lose those puppy eyes? They are part of my identity!!!1111

*siiiiiigh*

Very well, oh fine and mighty and glorious NT. I shall lose them.

You were right! Now, I feel like a phoenix rising from ashes, ashes of blood and carbon and tears! Yes, I am rising, soaring to new heights. Hello oxygen deprivation!

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

So complex they are untypable? There are only 16 types, you are going to need to simplify yourself. By the way, to say so complex as to be untypable is a classic NF heuristic.
    I wonder if that is related to subjective systems requiring fuzzier logic. Different kinds of data require different ways of analyzing their systems. Personality is layered and fluid and so individuals with strong intra or inter-personal intelligence could see more detail in those systems and so resist over-simplifying them. At some point simplification becomes meaningless. It is mostly useful to organizing large amounts of data, but when looking at one system, like one individual, it can be less useful.

Metaphors can be misleading, but I will attempt one: to categorize a book as "philosophy" is useful in organizing it amongst a large pile of books, but for understanding its contents, the designation is so general as to not be terribly meaningful.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)