User Tag List

First 192728293031 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Are you saying there are INTJs who would call themselves "greenfairy" and have such an avatar? Because if that is really true, I need to shut up. I thought I knew what I was talking about, but that would prove that I do not.
    I don't think the username is typical of that forum, but the avatar is. These are a few from one of the selection pages.
    Attachment 7742
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I don't think the username is typical of that forum, but the avatar is. These are a few from one of the selection pages.
    Attachment 7742
    Do INTJs select them, or are other types more likely to select them?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I can see those as being INTJ avatars. The women are not cutesy. They're seductive, or their gazes are penetrating, or even a little sullen. There's no simpering and scampering around.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I like scampering around.

The username and the avatar actually have a lot of symbolism. Most of it NF, I agree. I have the odd magical belief that I am a fairy incarnated in human form, and I feel one with nature- so green fairy makes sense this way. I also really liked Kylie Minogue's version of the Green Fairy in Moulin Rouge- I'm a lot like her but much more cerebral and strange. (I also think she is a fairy in human form.) The green fairy is the patron fairy of artists, and I am both an artist and an art model. Absinthe is supposed to be hallucinogenic, and this relates to me because of my mystical, shamanic nature. Finally, the main ingredient in absinthe is wormwood, whose Latin name is Artemisia absinthium, because it was sacred to the goddess Artemis. Artemis is my patron deity, and she is the one represented in the avatar. She was also called the wood nymph, which is essentially a green fairy. I think Artemis was INXP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Omg greenfaerie!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ----
    Socionics
    ENTp

I was wondering how the other cognitive functions come into play(The ones not in dom,aux,ter,inferior). I've seen some sources saying they fit in between the main four, meaning: 1st-dominant,2nd-Auxiliary,(3rd,4th,5th,6th),7th-Tertiary,8th-Inferior (order of usage of each function). Others say they come after the main four. Anyone up for clarifying this ??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    wow, I've seen this thread title many many times. And I finally just read it the right way. I thought it was about "why do people have a problem with mistyping themselves?"
    That's exactly what I thought too until I read your post. "Wait... what... that's not it?"

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I can see why people have been saying INFP. Just to quote a quote from another thread:

"INFP may repress their Extroverted Thinking function, meaning they sometimes preserve their own opinion in the face of facts and evidence to the contrary."

Regarding that autistic thing you're referring to. INTP looks alot like INFP. Fi dom does not exude warmth.
    I've thought about it, and the fact is that the evidence I've been presented with on here is a small amount compared with the evidence in my own mind, so it's not really that unreasonable. I've read a lot of things and a lot of threads, and, for example, I identify with what Fe users say in their Fe thread far more than the Fi users, and the Fe users identify with what I say. (I could still be an Fi user as in INTJ, but I doubt I'm Fi dominant. And I could be INFJ.) I do this kind of thing with everything; I too notice what different types say and how they say it, and I have made informed decisions. I know what resonates with me and what describes my behavior. I know what types' opinions and thinking styles I feel more drawn to. I can't possibly regurgitate all this on an online forum. So I wouldn't say I'm choosing to believe something despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary; I just file it all away along with my own evidence and look at how it stacks up.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I've thought about it, and the fact is that the evidence I've been presented with on here is a small amount compared with the evidence in my own mind, so it's not really that unreasonable. I've read a lot of things and a lot of threads, and, for example, I identify with what Fe users say in their Fe thread far more than the Fi users, and the Fe users identify with what I say. (I could still be an Fi user as in INTJ, but I doubt I'm Fi dominant. And I could be INFJ.) I do this kind of thing with everything; I too notice what different types say and how they say it, and I have made informed decisions. I know what resonates with me and what describes my behavior. I know what types' opinions and thinking styles I feel more drawn to. I can't possibly regurgitate all this on an online forum. So I wouldn't say I'm choosing to believe something despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary; I just file it all away along with my own evidence and look at how it stacks up.
    "Facts and Evidence"

LOL. I just read what I quoted to you and asked myself, "What constitutes facts and evidence again?" Looking back at the thread, all I see are a lot of convoluted explanations and different interpretations of the same thing. There is some consensus, but what a pain. The lines are too blurry and difficult/impossible to measure.

So anyways, the bolded, what types exactly? INTJ/INFJ/INTP?

MBTI
    yupp

the title of this thread reminds me of this song
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so