User Tag List

First 162425262728 Last

Results 251 to 260 of 342

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yep, that's me. F logic since it's a foreign language to me. But nevertheless, I endeavor to learn it. XNXX it is.
    It should really be INxx because nobody that I have seen has even suggested you are extraverted!

  2. #252
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,376

    Default

    This thread title can be summarize as "Why do people have a problem with_____"
    /thread
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  3. #253
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    It should really be INxx because nobody that I have seen has even suggested you are extraverted!
    Me. ("Closet" extrovert. Just a theory.)

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Me. ("Closet" extrovert. Just a theory.)
    Well if you really are extraverted but you are hiding it you have done a pretty slick job though I find this hard to believe.

    If you are type 5 and extraverted the most likely type for you would be ENTP but this won't work because you are introverted and if you try to be extraverted it won't be natural behavior.

  5. #255
    Junior Member dobages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ----
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Is it at all possible for a person's MBTI to change over time if he consciously chooses to develop functions of his pleasing?

  6. #256
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    I thought this was worth repeating. I whole-heartedly concur. Lol.

    Red Herring: That is your prerogative and completely fine with me, but I had to laugh out loud because it is probably the most Fi thing I have read on this forum in quite some time!!!

    Me: Yes, I have the right to be wrong!

    And so are those emoticons.

  7. #257
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dobages View Post
    Is it at all possible for a person's MBTI to change over time if he consciously chooses to develop functions of his pleasing?
    In my opinion it is. Disclaimer: my opinion may be completely untrustworthy.

  8. #258
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well if you really are extraverted but you are hiding it you have done a pretty slick job though I find this hard to believe.

    If you are type 5 and extraverted the most likely type for you would be ENTP but this won't work because you are introverted and if you try to be extraverted it won't be natural behavior.
    I'll PM you.

  9. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    The first law of MBTI is that YOUR TYPE CANNOT CHANGE! You are born with a type and you remain that type your entire life. Can you act like other types or take on their traits? Of course you can but it will be a skill you have to learn and by the end of the day it will be an energy drain. Your real type is the state you feel most comfortable in, what is most natural to you. So do you feel more yourself being INFP, INTP, xNxx or whatever else there is?

  10. #260
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The first law of MBTI is that YOUR TYPE CANNOT CHANGE! You are born with a type and you remain that type your entire life. Can you act like other types or take on their traits? Of course you can but it will be a skill you have to learn and by the end of the day it will be an energy drain. Your real type is the state you feel most comfortable in, what is most natural to you. So do you feel more yourself being INFP, INTP, xNxx or whatever else there is?
    I dunno. It would seem to be one thing, but insinuating that I am more comfortable with one thing than another looks like Fi again. And I feel most myself preferring thinking, but whatever. My feelings and reality might not match up. So XNXX is fine. I feel most comfortable defying the "laws" of MBTI and trying my absolute best to develop every one of my functions to its fullest extent and mastering the skills of every type. I want to be the true chameleon and play the part of every one I am drawn to. That's most myself.

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] why do people with introverted intuition....?
    By chado in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 01:49 PM
  2. Why do people need identification with types?
    By hacbad macbar in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 09:55 AM
  3. why do I keep becoming friends with manipulative people?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO