Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yep, that's me. F logic since it's a foreign language to me. But nevertheless, I endeavor to learn it. XNXX it is.
    It should really be INxx because nobody that I have seen has even suggested you are extraverted!

This thread title can be summarize as "Why do people have a problem with_____"
    /thread
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    It should really be INxx because nobody that I have seen has even suggested you are extraverted!
    Me. ("Closet" extrovert. Just a theory.)

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Me. ("Closet" extrovert. Just a theory.)
    Well if you really are extraverted but you are hiding it you have done a pretty slick job though I find this hard to believe.

If you are type 5 and extraverted the most likely type for you would be ENTP but this won't work because you are introverted and if you try to be extraverted it won't be natural behavior.

MBTI
    ----
    Socionics
    ENTp

Is it at all possible for a person's MBTI to change over time if he consciously chooses to develop functions of his pleasing?

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I thought this was worth repeating. I whole-heartedly concur. Lol.

Red Herring: That is your prerogative and completely fine with me, but I had to laugh out loud because it is probably the most Fi thing I have read on this forum in quite some time!!!

Me: Yes, I have the right to be wrong!

And so are those emoticons.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by dobages View Post
    Is it at all possible for a person's MBTI to change over time if he consciously chooses to develop functions of his pleasing?
    In my opinion it is. Disclaimer: my opinion may be completely untrustworthy.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Well if you really are extraverted but you are hiding it you have done a pretty slick job though I find this hard to believe.

If you are type 5 and extraverted the most likely type for you would be ENTP but this won't work because you are introverted and if you try to be extraverted it won't be natural behavior.
    I'll PM you.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The first law of MBTI is that YOUR TYPE CANNOT CHANGE! You are born with a type and you remain that type your entire life. Can you act like other types or take on their traits? Of course you can but it will be a skill you have to learn and by the end of the day it will be an energy drain. Your real type is the state you feel most comfortable in, what is most natural to you. So do you feel more yourself being INFP, INTP, xNxx or whatever else there is?

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The first law of MBTI is that YOUR TYPE CANNOT CHANGE! You are born with a type and you remain that type your entire life. Can you act like other types or take on their traits? Of course you can but it will be a skill you have to learn and by the end of the day it will be an energy drain. Your real type is the state you feel most comfortable in, what is most natural to you. So do you feel more yourself being INFP, INTP, xNxx or whatever else there is?
    I dunno. It would seem to be one thing, but insinuating that I am more comfortable with one thing than another looks like Fi again. And I feel most myself preferring thinking, but whatever. My feelings and reality might not match up. So XNXX is fine. I feel most comfortable defying the "laws" of MBTI and trying my absolute best to develop every one of my functions to its fullest extent and mastering the skills of every type. I want to be the true chameleon and play the part of every one I am drawn to. That's most myself.