User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 342

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    @AffirmitiveAnxiety might be another mistyped possible NF just to lend another example of someone who may have had problems typing themselves hence the thread title.

  2. #172
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I do appreciate that; I was just frustrated because I couldn't see how said Cf's applied, and there wasn't any reasoning behind the particular Cf labels. I am listening; numerous times I've said I can see your point and listed my reasons why I agree or why I think I can in fact appear that way. So my mind is shifting, it's just a gradual process. I go about it like a scientific theory; I gather and weigh evidence on both sides. Evidence is currently stacked in different places, and it continually shifts and re-sorts itself.


    I appreciate you pointing these out to me. I had no idea I needed to introduce myself in my message to you. (Honestly I don't remember what it was about, but I think I thought you were a mod of some sort.) I thought I was using the forum for its intended purpose, which was (partly) to have fun typing people, and I thought I would be especially fun since I'm an unusual person. I enjoy doing that on here with other people. So I'll do that less knowing it's bad ettiquette and try to figure out what proper forum use is. Maybe I was being passive-aggressive. Which I don't like, and I will make an effort to stop doing.


    Honestly I don't know, because it confuses me too.




    I'll read more and think about it, and I might change my mind at some point. At this point all I can be sure about is inferior or shadow Fe and well developed Ni.
    was ni a typo?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #173
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    was ni a typo?
    Probably not because all of this odd magical thinking madness must mean Ni right?

  4. #174
    Senior Member Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so
    Posts
    555

    Default

    I have a hard time believing people are as bothered as you seem to think they are.

    I think a lot of it might be your own sensitivity to what they're saying.
    ( . )( . )

  5. #175
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I have a hard time believing people are as bothered as you seem to think they are.

    I think a lot of it might be your own sensitivity to what they're saying.
    which an intp wouldn't have!! haha i'm sorry but an intp would never even start a thread with this intention. it's just clear as day to me. i mean...i can't be certain you're infp...maybe you're intj.

    there's a frustrating quality here that i've seen in other intjs...so maybe there's something to that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #176
    Senior Member Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    which an intp wouldn't have!! haha i'm sorry but an intp would never even start a thread with this intention. it's just clear as day to me. i mean...i can't be certain you're infp...maybe you're intj.
    Would an INFP start a thread like this??
    ( . )( . )

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Thank you that's what I already said! Greenfairy could very well be INTJ you know with the Ni and Fi coming all together!

  8. #178
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Would an INFP start a thread like this??
    Not every INFP. But I've known some INFx's who would, it's like a subset of the type.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  9. #179
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    On one forum, it was proposed that those with typings that "didn't make sense" should have their types forcibly changed.

    Thankfully, that was not this forum.


  10. #180
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Would an INFP start a thread like this??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Not every INFP. But I've known some INFx's who would, it's like a subset of the type.
    sure yeah possibly.

    and it's very infp to think that they're too weird or different than others to be easily typed.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] why do people with introverted intuition....?
    By chado in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 01:49 PM
  2. Why do people need identification with types?
    By hacbad macbar in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 09:55 AM
  3. why do I keep becoming friends with manipulative people?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO