First 8161718192028 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@AffirmitiveAnxiety might be another mistyped possible NF just to lend another example of someone who may have had problems typing themselves hence the thread title.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I do appreciate that; I was just frustrated because I couldn't see how said Cf's applied, and there wasn't any reasoning behind the particular Cf labels. I am listening; numerous times I've said I can see your point and listed my reasons why I agree or why I think I can in fact appear that way. So my mind is shifting, it's just a gradual process. I go about it like a scientific theory; I gather and weigh evidence on both sides. Evidence is currently stacked in different places, and it continually shifts and re-sorts itself.

I appreciate you pointing these out to me. I had no idea I needed to introduce myself in my message to you. (Honestly I don't remember what it was about, but I think I thought you were a mod of some sort.) I thought I was using the forum for its intended purpose, which was (partly) to have fun typing people, and I thought I would be especially fun since I'm an unusual person. I enjoy doing that on here with other people. So I'll do that less knowing it's bad ettiquette and try to figure out what proper forum use is. Maybe I was being passive-aggressive. Which I don't like, and I will make an effort to stop doing.

Honestly I don't know, because it confuses me too.

I'll read more and think about it, and I might change my mind at some point. At this point all I can be sure about is inferior or shadow Fe and well developed Ni.
    was ni a typo?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    was ni a typo?
    Probably not because all of this odd magical thinking madness must mean Ni right?

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I have a hard time believing people are as bothered as you seem to think they are.

I think a lot of it might be your own sensitivity to what they're saying.
    ( . )( . )

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I have a hard time believing people are as bothered as you seem to think they are.

I think a lot of it might be your own sensitivity to what they're saying.
    which an intp wouldn't have!! haha i'm sorry but an intp would never even start a thread with this intention. it's just clear as day to me. i mean...i can't be certain you're infp...maybe you're intj.

there's a frustrating quality here that i've seen in other intjs...so maybe there's something to that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    which an intp wouldn't have!! haha i'm sorry but an intp would never even start a thread with this intention. it's just clear as day to me. i mean...i can't be certain you're infp...maybe you're intj.
    Would an INFP start a thread like this??
    ( . )( . )

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Thank you that's what I already said! Greenfairy could very well be INTJ you know with the Ni and Fi coming all together!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Not every INFP. But I've known some INFx's who would, it's like a subset of the type.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

On one forum, it was proposed that those with typings that "didn't make sense" should have their types forcibly changed.

Thankfully, that was not this forum.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Not every INFP. But I've known some INFx's who would, it's like a subset of the type.
    sure yeah possibly.

and it's very infp to think that they're too weird or different than others to be easily typed.
    -Jim Morrison