User Tag List

First 12

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eternal recurrence View Post
    This is a basic question Ive never seen addressed: what accounts for the varying percentages of type distribution across the population?

Why ISTJ 11-14%, INFJ 1-3%, or ENFP 6-8%? What determines this?
    MBTI assessments, I believe.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Pod'lair View Post
    MBTI assessments, I believe.
    Ya the stats are very shaky. I have seen some sources like Keirsey for example who said Ns are 15% of the population but then Myers-Briggs say it is as high as 30% of the population. Were talking about a 100% increase in N types between the 2 systems. Something is clearly out of place and by the way I went to the Mojo reading site and I am quite impressed with the new twist on the personality theory along with the artificial intelligence developed for each mojo. This surely is the wave of the future for the human mind!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Ya the stats are very shaky. I have seen some sources like Keirsey for example who said Ns are 15% of the population but then Myers-Briggs say it is as high as 30% of the population. Were talking about a 100% increase in N types between the 2 systems. Something is clearly out of place and by the way I went to the Mojo reading site and I am quite impressed with the new twist on the personality theory along with the artificial intelligence developed for each mojo. This surely is the wave of the future for the human mind!
    Yep. There are definitely advantages in seeing the phenomenon as it stands rather than leave things to interpretation of description or test. It's clearly showing things that are outside of the vision of other models. As far as its use to the scientific community, we'll have to wait and see.

Considering the vast majority of forums like this identifying themselves as intuitives, it's pretty safe to conclude that types are far more equally distributed than people seem to make out.