• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DAMN IT! I WANT TO HEAR FE USERS TALK ABOUT THEIR FE!

KDude

oh crap, that wasnt the right response...."comon' everyone is doing it ;)" LMAO

You were ISTP before, right?

Well, [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] told me the other day she thinks I'm one of the only people who "gets" her. I think she's more impulsive though. Where the hell is she anyways...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool. I can understand not caring enough. At this point though, I'd entertain "extrovert" before "Fi", if I'm going to be one of those people who are "something else". An extrovert who hates some things about myself. Not to mention I don't want to die. I'm more gunshy, not as impulsive. This is the axis I personally think I spin on and grapple with.

I added another comment too above.

I mean, remember, as far as giving detailed analysis: I'm kind of a "tonal" big picture person... I know when something is off in the big scheme of things and the balance is not right, even if I can't articulate every precise detail (it's like recognizing an iceberg even though you're only seeing the top 10%, it doesn't mean you can describe in detail everything below the surface).

If I keep experiencing you and the tone locks into place, then I won't any longer feel like something is off.

KDude

I added another comment too above.

I mean, remember, as far as giving detailed analysis: I'm kind of a "tonal" big picture person... I know when something is off in the big scheme of things and the balance is not right, even if I can't articulate every precise detail (it's like recognizing an iceberg even though you're only seeing the top 10%, it doesn't mean you can describe in detail everything below the surface).

If I keep experiencing you and the tone locks into place, then I won't any longer feel like something is off.

I guess that's cool, but you understand I can't do anything with it, right? :)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You were ISTP before, right?

Well, [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] told me the other day she thinks I'm one of the only people who "gets" her. I think she's more impulsive though. Where the hell is she anyways...

I still am, just seem like eSTP is more fitting. I dont really care, I am still who I am. Becareful of Fe, we will tell you things because we care ;)

edit: or sometimes because we just dont want to go into the details

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Gets what? Say something worthwhile instead of having inside jokes in public. Right from the start, it operates on some assumption that I'm here to "correct" Elfboy's Fi. I questioned whether he even was Fi to begin with (Fi ego, that is). And if I sound "touchy" for singling you out, I am. Everytime I get a "retyping" on this site, I have to deal with someone's mysterious "impressions". In Jungian terms, it's telling me that it's an Introverted Perception. I don't want to deal with that. I'm receptive to "Jungian rationals" who might tear me apart with something more substantial.
haha you thought I was talking about your type. Couldn't care less, sorry.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha you thought I was talking about your type. Couldn't care less, sorry.

Ha ha. You were obviously talking about Jennifer's comment about how this thread (and others) tend(s) to get hijacked by the Fi users. *shrugs*

I'll later contribute a longer post to counterbalance a bit.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I'm not trying to hijack...I started the thread so I'm trying to be participative. :dry:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Im contributing by example

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm totally curious!! because of the other same exact thread for fi...we're trying to talk about how we feeeeel and then...well i'm just not sure if that's just being human or is it fi. i mean how do your fe feelings feel? haha omg that sounds stupid...i mean people feel the same right? it's just our processing of it is different..shit i don't know...I DON'T KNOW I SAY!! you help...please...could you...help me out here...i dun get eet. :/

This sounds just like my ENFP twin. She thinks Fe is "space aliens". :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool. I just didn't want to be associated with "hijacking a thread with Fi". :thinking:

I think I'll coin a new name for it: Hijacking + Fi = Fijacking
usage: "STOP FIJACKING MY HUCKING THREAD!"

(thank you. Thank you. *curtsies*)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'll coin a new name for it: Hijacking + Fi = Fijacking
usage: "STOP FIJACKING MY HUCKING THREAD!"

(thank you. Thank you. *curtsies*)

Is it still fijacking if you pay a Fe first?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not 100% sure I'm a big Fe-person, but I'm mostly INFJ, so for me it may just be experienced differently.

I have an almost continually strong gut feeling in response to whomever I am around. When I teach individual lessons I can feel an inner tension and excited anxiety in response to extroverted individuals who have trouble settling down, and I have trouble speaking and can even feel my face go numb when communicating with very shy people. i of course hide all these things and focus on teaching, but the signal is constant. Because of this I have avoided teaching groups because there is way too much information. I received conflicting signals that I cannot fully resolve and I become very tired. I also avoid crowds of all sorts because the feeling of it is overwhelming. When I'm in high-tension competitive environments, I cannot make sense of the external political games, but can feel various flavors of insecurity, defensiveness, and a need for ego fulfillment on every side. I don't often feel angry at people because I realize most are afraid or have an emotional fatigue or even sadness when acting out negatively. When working one-on-one I am often able to stabilize people's behavior when given enough time.

I also have to withdraw from people and not have too many unexpected social interactions in order to recuperate from that constant gut-feeling. I don't know if that is Fe, because it is so individual and often oblivious to social norms and games, but it is external and not entirely of my own emotional framework, although there is something of a personal lens that taints the externally imposed empathy.