User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 277

  1. #61
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    No
    really no?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah i feel the same...and this does just read...human. like...it's not in any way about any functions.

    so...what the hell does it mean?? that emotions are very much separate from values? are they? are they for me? i can't tell now...
    Thats just being F. In person they are much different.
    Im out, its been fun

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    really no?
    Not even little, I just read, blah, blah, blah...words. Sounds more like bickering then anything.
    Im out, its been fun

  4. #64
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Not even little, I just read, blah, blah, blah...words. Sounds more like bickering then anything.
    I mean I guess that shouldn't be surprising. I occupy that space so I can feel it but I guess it makes sense someone else wouldn't just as I don't other "places" people speak from.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I mean I guess that shouldn't be surprising. I occupy that space so I can feel it but I guess it makes sense someone else wouldn't just as I don't other "places" people speak from.
    If I care about the person then I will feel for them, but not really based on what they say, just knowing they are having a hard time.
    Im out, its been fun

  6. #66
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    If I care about the person then I will feel for them, but not really based on what they say, just knowing they are having a hard time.
    So in a general way?? Not in a I'm hearing and relating to your words way?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    So in a general way?? Not in a I'm hearing and relating to your words way?
    Its in a personal way, I honestly dont really care to much about the people involved because I dont know them. I know that sounds bad, but in my eyes its caring about the person involved and not internalizing the topic at hand.
    Im out, its been fun

  8. #68
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Its in a personal way, I honestly dont really care to much about the people involved because I dont know them. I know that sounds bad, but in my eyes its caring about the person involved and not internalizing the topic at hand.
    So in a very personal way you feel the hurt your loved one is feeling and you feel sympathy towards them but as far as understanding the reason it's upsetting isn't as important??

    Please understand I'm not saying this is less than or not good enough or anything else just trying to get it... Like how it feels for you.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    So in a very personal way you feel the hurt your loved one is feeling and you feel sympathy towards them but as far as understanding the reason it's upsetting isn't as important??

    Please understand I'm not saying this is less than or not good enough or anything else just trying to get it... Like how it feels for you.
    No offense taken...I dont have to take personal offense to the topic at hand to get upset. I just feel there pain because its how they feel it. Everyone has there own things that bother them and I can sympathize without personally agreeing that its something that I think is painful. Understanding the reason is important because it helps you understand the person, not as a way to connect with the person. This leads to being able to better care for the person for who they are as opposed to who you are.
    Im out, its been fun

  10. #70
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Whaat?? Are ya serious? This sounds like you read up on fe first.. If its for real thi is awesome and crazy and super interesting to me. I hope more people will write stuff.

    Thanks for this!
    Haha cool. You can ask me anything you want. What sounds hard to believe? I don't remember which I read first, but I've read a lot about both of them. (I started contrasting the two trying to figure out if I was INFP or INTP, and it swayed my decision.) It's hard to know the fine distinctions only in theory. So I too am interested in how real people experience their functions.

Similar Threads

  1. DAMN IT! I WANT TO HEAR FI USERS EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS!
    By The Great One in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 05:13 PM
  2. Would you want to hear an apology from one of your childhood bullies?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:52 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 02:05 PM
  4. [ISFJ] ISFJs, what do you like to do for fun/talk about?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 06:11 PM
  5. What does it mean if this makes me want to hang myself?
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO