First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So the very first thing I see in the Fi thread is Elfboy describing Fi.
    And the very first thing I see in the Fe thread is Elfboy and Kdude (both Fi'ers) discussing Fi issues in this thread and why Elfboy needs to tailor his Fi.

This is why I ignore Fe and Fi threads. It's all about the Fi'ers, all the time, typically, even when it's not. Churning out lots of threads about Fe and explaining/defending the position kind of runs counter to respect for / deference to others, which is what Fe is about. It's already slanted against Fe, just by the nature of the discussion.

(Sorry. That was a Ti user with minor Fe saying, "This just makes no sense / seems imbalanced, so I mostly refuse to even play the game.")
    yay someone gets it
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Could that just be an introversion thing. I think I'm the most social, best listening at a "windup" in a party..late at night, where it's usually the coolest people I know. I'm glad others are gone.
    Yes and no. Clearly less people are more manageable. But I tend to do what i described even in one on one situations. I almost never feel fully content with the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    yay someone gets it
    Gets what? Say something worthwhile instead of having inside jokes in public. Right from the start, it operates on some assumption that I'm here to "correct" Elfboy's Fi. I questioned whether he even was Fi to begin with (Fi ego, that is). And if I sound "touchy" for singling you out, I am. Everytime I get a "retyping" on this site, I have to deal with someone's mysterious "impressions". In Jungian terms, it's telling me that it's an Introverted Perception. I don't want to deal with that. I'm receptive to "Jungian rationals" who might tear me apart with something more substantial.

MBTI
    STP

You just want some drama..

Funnily, you were one of the first people to call me Ti awhile back. Some thread about driving, I think.
    Sorry, back from lunch. Had to cut my last thread short.

It was more an attempt to call out the bickering. Thats why I was to lazy, the main point was already made and it was "ineficient" for me to progress further.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Sorry, back from lunch. Had to cut my last thread short.

It was more an attempt to call out the bickering. Thats why I was to lazy, the main point was already made and it was "ineficient" for me to progress further.
    It's cool. It is bickering. I've been drinking too much coffee, I think.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's my problem too i realized! i'm a posting fool if i'm at home drinking coffee!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

No, fuck that. Give me a reason. Don't pull the lame "impression" stuff that Z does. I want a real debate on this... somewhere. maybe not here.
    I don't honestly care enough to bother -- it's just a constant irritation I need to suck up (it's not just you, it's other people on this site too... like blatant and disruptive extroverts who claim to be the most peaceful type of introvert on the MBTI, for example) -- but thanks for being willing.

I don't even know who Haven is, btw, or what I am "getting" that met such approval. Gaaa.

EDIT: If you want me to view you as ISTP, though, a great start is to get a little flatter and detached in your approach, or get in my face more -- you still sound really apologetic and/or whiny when you complain about my response. That's kind of what I'm getting at. The nuances are off. ISTPs (and Ti primaries in general) don't as much give a shit.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Riva

Fe unlike Fi cannot be easily described in written format could it?

Basically Fe for me is not sympathy or empathy with words. It always always has to be followed by actions. That's my Fe for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't honestly care enough to bother -- it's just a constant irritation I need to suck up (it's not just you, it's other people on this site too... like blatant and disruptive extroverts who claim to be the most peaceful type of introvert on the MBTI, for example) -- but thanks for being willing.

I don't even know who Haven is, btw, or what I am "getting" that met such approval. Gaaa.
    Cool. I can understand not caring enough. At this point though, I'd entertain "extrovert" before "Fi", if I'm going to be one of those people who are "something else". An extrovert who hates some things about myself. Not to mention I don't want to die. I'm more gunshy, not as impulsive. This is the axis I personally think I spin on and grapple with.

MBTI
    STP

Cool. I can understand not caring enough. At this point though, I'd entertain "extrovert" before "Fi", if I'm going to be one of those people who are "something else". An extrovert who hates some things about myself. Not to mention I don't want to die. I'm more gunshy, not as impulsive. This is the axis I personally think I spin on and grapple with.
    Just pick a different type, I did...LOL
    Im out, its been fun