• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DAMN IT! I WANT TO HEAR FI USERS EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyway, Fi for me is like a very sensitively calibrated balancing scale that informs me whenever something is emotionally, morally or aesthetically dissonant and makes me feel gross.

yep, that's it.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I mean that it is rational and based upon perceptions, how you feel, how others feel, react and so forth. I just see Fi as what I like/don't like, what is right/ not right from a personal point of view. A framework that has been built from experience.

It is quite a challenge to trust that, it is personal. Maybe that is why people will not, or cannot talk about it.

I'm just not sure if I use it or not.

R

Riva

Will it be presumptuous to say that itjs (intj > istj) have a better grasp of fi - in addition to having and equal understanding of it and being influenced by it - more so than fps?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Will it be presumptuous to say that itjs (intj > istj) have a better grasp of fi - in addition to having and equal understanding of it and being influenced by it - more so than fps?

Lol, yes it would.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
probably posted something, but I don't remember so deal with it

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The introverted feeling type rarely says anything with palpable feeling and comes off as really cold. JUNG SAID SO.

He prolly said that just out of frustration the moment after his Fi wife left him. I would file it as a 'bad day arguement' on his side. :)

He prolly said that just out of frustration the moment after his Fi wife left him. I would file it as a 'bad day arguement' on his side. :)

And he probably said it because she was such an ice cold bitch. :mellow:

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I wonder if all our flowery XNFP language actually helps people understand Fi at all :shrug:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
What's leading you to question ENTP and Fi vs Ti?

I look like a feeler on the outside, tend to much more morally convicted then most ENTP's, and tend to solve problems like a Te user and not a Ti user.

Allarril

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sometimes I wish I knew what to do when someone asks me to explain something, and when I do they look at me like I'm crazy.