User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    No one can relate to that description because it's basically anime in words.

I have no problems sharing emotions unless they matter to me and then I will guard those words jealously.

It's not like Fi people feel differently than Fe people... it's the same breadbasket of emotions, but we choose to occasionally take the form of a cracker instead of a roll.
    That's very interesting. So what you are saying is that @Elfboy is confusing his crazy anime obsessions with Fi? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    it's not really a "code" as much as a sort of energy source. it's like a well I can draw from that provides me with strength, passion and conviction. it's more gut/Id based whereas Fe users' feelings seem to be more heart/superego based. negative emotions are more like a mild case of influenza that I feel in my whole body, almost like I'm being poisoned.

YES! though with more of a Joan of Arc/operatic/heroic medieval warrior sort of flair to it.

PS: I don't claim my post to represent Fi as a whole, this is just the nature of my Fi.
    I thought you would relate to those words.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Fi emotions or Fi values? I agree with @Saturned, the feelings Fi-users have are just human feelings: sorrow, joy, jealousy, etc. The values are maybe more of an internal code of ethics, sort of "this is how I live my life based on what's important" sort of thing.
    Really I was under the idea that Fi emotions were very deep-rooted and complex? I thought they were very different from Fe emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    That's Elfboy's expression. Not yours.
    Now I'm even more confused.

Anew Leaf

That's very interesting. So what you are saying is that @Elfboy is confusing his crazy anime obsessions with Fi? LMAO
    Indeed.

Really I was under the idea that Fi emotions were very deep-rooted and complex? I thought they were very different from Fe emotions.
    I think there is a tendency for the introverted functions to come off as more mysterious and amazing then they actually are.

Ginkgo

There are two sorts of conditions to introverted feeling. One is one bound by an egocentric personality and the other not bound. Those who are bound by egocentricity resort to means of communicating that is not acceptable to them and typically not acceptable to others because they do not differentiate between their communication and who they are as a free agent. Instead, they take on forms of expressing themselves that do not correspond with any standard other than who they speculate themselves to be. If they don't pop the cherry and come to terms with an available outlet, then their feelings will even be relatively unknown to them, locked away in a cavern that is only narrowly accessible to their mind's eye. If they do break the ice, then their emotional expression doesn't differ from anyone else's in that it comfortably takes on many different forms. My ego suffocates things more than I would like it to, but at the moment this post is an emotional expression to you and I find it quite sufficient.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Indeed.
    that's just how my Fi is. I stated specifically that my Fi is very different from most other people's. the OP did not ask us to describe Fi, it asked us to share our feelings, and that's what I did. my feelings are dramatic, grandiose, epic and full of fire and passion. that's the kind of person I am
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    STP

Indeed.

I think there is a tendency for the introverted functions to come off as more mysterious and amazing then they actually are.
    I think he is looking for some type of grandiose poem that will make the world shake, the volcanoes erupt, the oceans awaken, and all the meteors fall out of the sky. Isnt that the extent to which Fi can feel?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I think he is looking for some type of grandiose poem that will make the world shake, the volcanoes erupt, the oceans awaken, and all the meteors fall out of the sky. Isnt that the extent to which Fi can feel?
    I was just typing what I was feeling at the moment. I didn't really have to look for anything.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    STP

I was just typing what I was feeling at the moment. I didn't really have to look for anything.
    I was referring to The Great One.

I understand what you are feeling. All you gotta do is read the words. Powerful, strong, above the world.
    Im out, its been fun

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    *wipes away unshed tear*

YOU GET ME. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

that's just how my Fi is. I stated specifically that my Fi is very different from most other people's. the OP did not ask us to describe Fi, it asked us to share our feelings, and that's what I did. my feelings are dramatic, grandiose, epic and full of fire and passion. that's the kind of person I am
    Yes. I was reiterating that, so what is the problem?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

*wipes away unshed tear*
    YOU GET ME. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    Yes. I was reiterating that, so what is the problem?
    oh, I see.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    There are two sorts of conditions to introverted feeling. One is one bound by an egocentric personality and the other not bound. Those who are bound by egocentricity resort to means of communicating that is not acceptable to them and typically not acceptable to others because they do not differentiate between their communication and who they are as a free agent. Instead, they take on forms of expressing themselves that do not correspond with any standard other than who they speculate themselves to be. If they don't pop the cherry and come to terms with an available outlet, then their feelings will even be relatively unknown to them, locked away in a cavern that is only narrowly accessible to their mind's eye. If they do break the ice, then their emotional expression doesn't differ from anyone else's in that it comfortably takes on many different forms. My ego suffocates things more than I would like it to, but at the moment this post is an emotional expression to you and I find it quite sufficient.
    How does one "break the ice", as you put it? What makes an acceptable outlet?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...