Ni 73.75
    Ti 63.75
    Fi 58.75
    Ne 56.25
    Si 43.75
    Te 41.25
    Fe 36.25
    Se 31.25

I don't think I'm Ni dominant. I did put the slider near the middle, 55% on T because I am borderline on that scale but I identify with Ti alot as a function. Moreso than Ni.

How about Ni vs Ne? And Ti vs Te?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

By the way, I did just fix an Internet Explorer specific bug on the calculator page, so people using IE should have better luck now. Let me know if other people see issues.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Thanks for fixing the bug!!

Filled it in based on how I think my %'s are compared to those I encounter in day-to-day life and over the years; obviously it's a self-assessment so there's that.

My results: (not sure how to copy/paste so that everything displays; also, I didn't get the % breakdown in the format that Such Irony did, and the resulting bar chart had some formatting issues so I couldn't easily read/interpret what each bar represented (hit 'enter' btw, after inputting numbers))

I input E=10, I=90, S=15, N=85, T=45, F=55, J=65, P=35

ResultsPreferred Modes: Ni 62%, Fi 17%, (Ne 7%), (Ti 7%)
    Code: INFJ
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post

Filled it in based on how I think my %'s are compared to those I encounter in day-to-day life and over the years; obviously it's a self-assessment so there's that.

My results: (not sure how to copy/paste so that everything displays; also, I didn't get the % breakdown in the format that Such Irony did, and the resulting bar chart had some formatting issues so I couldn't easily read/interpret what each bar represented (hit 'enter' btw, after inputting numbers))

I THINK I just fixed the IE-specific bar labeling issue (let me know if you still see an issue).

And what's your subjective impression of the results? Clearly Fi vs Fe would be a pretty big difference.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I THINK I just fixed the bar labeling issue (let me know if you still see an issue).

And what's your subjective impression of the results? Clearly Fi vs Fe would be a pretty big difference.
    My subjective impression is that it's accurate; I've often felt that my rather extreme introversion throughout my teens and into my 20's (and I guess continuing today, but I feel I've gotten a lot better at extroverting and having more balance in recent years) resulted in my honing in on Fi in some cases, and a lot more self-reflection/analysis than might be typical for the average FJ... rather than Fe; thus in Fe discussions on this forum/descriptions of what Fe-ers do in various posts (usually from Fi-ers hating on Fe-ers ), I often don't really identify, or identify to a degree but not in a large degree. Similarly, I can relate to many things TJ's and FP's say; just not to an extreme.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

How about Ni vs Ne? And Ti vs Te?
    I think Ne should be higher than Ni.
    I agree with Ti being greater than Te.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post

It didn't compute results for me either. I had to score it by hand.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

garbage

• The dichotomies (E-I, S-N, T-F, J-P) are dichotomous. Strength of preference isn't important and, at most, may reflect some aspect of type development.
    • The four letter MBTI code entirely determines the ranking of one's function-attitudes (or often just called "functions", Wilde uses the term "modes"). So, for example, an INFP 's function-attitudes in rank order are: Fi Ne Si Te. Every person of a given personality type, in this model, has the same dominant, auxiliary, tertiary and inferior. So, all ESTJs would have dominant Te, auxiliary Si, tertiary Ne and inferior Fi.

However, the standard type dynamics model has failed to be empirically validated. For example, ESTJs and ENTJs ("Te-doms") don't actually test higher in Te than ISTJs.
    It's about damn time that someone actually looked at this.

This is a bitchin' web interface, and the underlying model is a much better and very refreshing way to look at cognitive functions. We've had discussions elsewhere on the forums about expressing introversion/extraversion of functions as "gradients," and this captures that concept pretty well. It's also more in line with trait-based personality constructs, which.. you know, tend to be more accurate.

Congratulations; Jungian typology has stepped from the 1920s squarely into the 1990s

I'd place myself pretty much here, which gives these results:
    Ne 48%, Ni 31%, Fe 24%, (Fi 7%)
    Code: EN*FX

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ResultsPreferred Modes: Ti 71%, Ne 33%, Te 19%, (Ni 3%)

Code: INTP

I = 61% N = 68% T = 95% P = 91%

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"Someone whose top two functions share the same judging or perceiving preference get an asterisk after the judging or perceiving preference in their type code, respectively. So, an ENFP who leads with Ne and Ni would be an EN*FP, while an ISFJ who leads with Fe and Fi would be an ISF*J.

These expanded type codes give the possibility of a somewhat overwhelming 64 types."

Including Fudjack's types, you have 128.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Why are we still using rigid function terminology with the MBTI? Just create a test that tests for all 16 types, not functions and not the more traditional individual letters.

I haven't finished reading yet, but it correlates well with the observation, made way back in 1999, that this function theory is not logically sound.
    Jung is logically sound. MBTI related instruments (functions or not) lack validity, consistency and accuracy.

Myers did not use jung's ideas of introversion/extraversion
    Good catch. That would fall into the category of "Shit we assumed cross applies just as well to jung's work", where as the rest fall in "Shit we assumed would effectively convert from jung's work to fit this context".