User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is JIXMIXFIX's type?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ISTP

3 50.00%
  • ISTJ

1 16.67%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

2 33.33%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Permabanned

Default What is my true type.

I'm curious what people on the forum think my type is (since I've been on this site for a while now) besides my own self typing of myself (ISTP). So vote.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I decided to be funny and screw up the results, so I voted INTJ, but hey, you never know!

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I decided to be funny and screw up the results, so I voted INTJ, but hey, you never know!
    It's all good I'm not taking these results personally or anything it's really just for fun. I think I sorta appear INTJish on the forums ter Ni maybe?.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Is there any chance you think you could be an INTJ @jixmixfix in all seriousness? Maybe if you filled out a questionare or posted a video or gave us some objective evidence to work with or even post some of your earlier posts here we could help prove indisputably what your type is. I don't know much about you yet, so we need something to work with!

Permabanned

Is there any chance you think you could be an INTJ @jixmixfix in all seriousness? Maybe if you filled out a questionare or posted a video or gave us some objective evidence to work with or even post some of your earlier posts here we could help prove indisputably what your type is. I don't know much about you yet, so we need something to work with!
    I've only tested as INTJ a couple times on some socionics tests I took other than that I don't have any sufficient evidence really.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Above is a link to a functions test called "Keys to cognition". If you haven't taken that yet, I recomend you should. That is how I figured out my 3 most likely types are INTP, ENTP, and ISTP, INTP being the balancing point. In my opinion you are probably either ISTJ, ISTP, or INTJ, but this functions test should confirm whether my theory on your tritype is accurate. If you take it, post your results. Thanks!

Permabanned

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Above is a link to a functions test called "Keys to cognition". If you haven't taken that yet, I recomend you should. That is how I figured out my 3 most likely types are INTP, ENTP, and ISTP, INTP being the balancing point. In my opinion you are probably either ISTJ, ISTP, or INTJ, but this functions test should confirm whether my theory on your tritype is accurate. If you take it, post your results. Thanks!
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************** (38.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************* (21.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.9)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************************** (39.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.9)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.4)
    excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTP

I've taken this test before and gotten different results at different times. AL my strong functions do look like socionics LSI though Ti, Se, Fi, Ne kinda creepy in that respect.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The reason it said ISTP rather than INTP is because your Se tested about 1 point higher than your Ne, but that discrepancy is so close your real type should be IxTP. So, do you identify more with ISTP or INTP? ISTP is the Crafter, and INTP is the Architect, both these roles being very similar as in they both involve complex elements of designing prototypes and logical theories. The difference is for ISTP it is more practical, kind of like the INTJ, like being a mechanic, athlete, or operator. INTP is more theoretical, kind of like the INFP, being more dreamy and hands off, like being a thinker, author, or philosopher. I would imagine both ISTP and INTP would make great scientists though, as in it is both a practical and theoretical occupation. Perhaps you even break the laws of MBTI and are both ISTP and INTP, or IxTP!

Permabanned

The reason it said ISTP rather than INTP is because your Se tested about 1 point higher than your Ne, but that discrepancy is so close your real type should be IxTP. So, do you identify more with ISTP or INTP? ISTP is the Crafter, and INTP is the Architect, both these roles being very similar as in they both involve complex elements of designing prototypes and logical theories. The difference is for ISTP it is more practical, kind of like the INTJ, like being a mechanic, athlete, or operator. INTP is more theoretical, kind of like the INFP, being more dreamy and hands off, like being a thinker, author, or philosopher. I would imagine both ISTP and INTP would make great scientists though, as in it is both a practical and theoretical occupation. Perhaps you even break the laws of MBTI and are both ISTP and INTP, or IxTP!
    I relate to both but I think the practicalness makes more sense to me.