User Tag List

First 12

garbage

I organize to the extent that it makes stuff less of a pain in the ass later on.

Sorting my neckties by formality, then color, then length doesn't do me much good; but organizing papers from various projects that are spread all over my work desk helps me focus when I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Everything MUST have a place and be of use.. I have a flavor of minimalism in me, but not too much. I keep organized mainly through this fact alone.
    Yeah, this! If you don't have a lot of stuff, it's easier to organize and manage your stuff.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I organize to the extent that it makes stuff less of a pain in the ass later on.

Sorting my neckties by formality, then color, then length doesn't do me much good; but organizing papers from various projects that are spread all over my work desk helps me focus when I need to.

Yeah, this! If you don't have a lot of stuff, it's easier to organize and manage your stuff.
    It doesnt really matter to me that my books are in alphabetical order-I know the book I want when I see it. I don't need to spend so much time maintaining organization that it becomes a chore.. it should be a natural thing that comes to you. Its about making things work for you so you aren't stressed out. Putting my keys and phone in a certain place everytime I come home saves me tons of "OMFG IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK OMG OMG OMG" mornings.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge