• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me create a helpful forum thread series idea

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm thinking that many people at some point want to create in their lives some phenomena, which is after all the consideration a manifestation of some function X. I've got some of these planned.

Say, someone feels an urgent need to direct their life with wisdom (perhaps they've hit in the forehead with a stone of wisdom, who knows)

Or.. someone has plentiful ideas, but has trouble finding him/herself what's relevant and what matters ..

Or.. a third one wishes to be excited about something, and doesn't know how the sensation of being excited comes up. Perhaps they're very much calm about everything that comes up.

So, I'd wish to create a series of self-help threads related to these phenomena, most probably centered around the things we Typologycentral people view things.

How should I proceed? I'd like some direct self-help ideas for people who are coming up with such (and similar) problems.

What I'd like in the end is a series of question/answer format easy-to-understand texts that will help people to respond to specific kinds of problems with all the understanding we have as a online society.

Who's up to the task?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
OK, I should be more clear about it.

I think we should have a Q/A format section, available to search engines, logged-off members etc about the main ideas we have. What of our ideas helps what condition, exactly? What do we offer? If someone wants some typology/personality -related advice about how to go on with their life in a particular situation, what can we do to help them?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well, probably we can't have a Question/Answer format section for newcomers / outsiders, as nothing in typology prepares anyone to answer anything about anything ;)

What a pity.. ;'-(

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think people will find it sufficient enough with just Q/A's for circumstances involving their own experiences. People want to talk about it, and some like going in a lot of detail. Some people want to help them, but just as many people don't, especially when it just generates into creating more confusion and becomes one of the "type me threads" which becomes a clusterf@$k of contradiction.

If someone is willing to contribute into creating a Q/A though it would be interesting to see whether or not it is practical.
Mainly to sort out with the more certain things that majority of people here can agree on. (Althought that in itself is pretty tricky.)