• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hey guys, how about an interview :D

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
You're incomplete sentences are making it difficult to figure out exactly what you are referring to. But I'll try to help anyway.

take another guess over my assumption. And, wrong again. It wasn't "haight is an idiot".
Take another guess?
a/ Are you suggesting that you know I would have answered the questions differently if this were conducted via PM?
b/ What are you talking about?
c/ What are you talking about?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
What the hellck kind of school project is this?

Murder Finishing School?

Wait...did I just enter a Skinner box? :doh:

Kirkadonna

MBTI Type
entp
You assumed i assumed that you would have answered those questions differently via pm.
your assumption was wrong.
I asked you to take another guess over the thing i assumed.
You started to explain why wouldn't you answer any questions via im lalalala, and ended your post with 'i'm not an idiot'.
I assumed you assumed I assumed that you were an idiot. Hence the post you quoted.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
You assumed i assumed that you would have answered those questions differently via pm.
your assumption was wrong.
I asked you to take another guess over the thing i assumed.
You started to explain why wouldn't you answer any questions via im lalalala, and ended your post with 'i'm not an idiot'.
I assumed you assumed I assumed that you were an idiot. Hence the post you quoted.
a/ What makes you think that I would have answered the questions differently if they were conducted via PM?
b/ No need.
c/ Yeah. . . and what?
d.a/ Actually, I stated that someone would have to be an idiot to answer those questions, regardless of where is was conducted.
d.b/ And therefore, what is your response to that statement?
e/ Erm. . . okay.

Kirkadonna

MBTI Type
entp
geez.
a.i never said you would have answered differently via pm.you assumed i thought that.
d.a.i don't see how that changes the outcome.
d.b. if you reffer at the statement "someone would have to be an idiot to answer those questions, regardless of where is was conducted."-why should i respond to that??

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
geez.
a.i never said you would have answered differently via pm.you assumed i thought that.
Then what does this mean? (And please use a complete sentence. Thank you.):
see? exactly my point.

d.a.i don't see how that changes the outcome.
I'm sure you don't.

d.b. if you reffer at the statement "someone would have to be an idiot to answer those questions, regardless of where is was conducted."-why should i respond to that??
Because you created the questions and presented them on an internet forum where no one will actually answer them completely, and honestly - despite the media you decide to use. Hence, you are either very young, very naive, attempting to troll the forum, or. . . all of the above.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I liked Haight's questions so much I answered them myself.

1.Your name and country.

Mort. New Zealand.

2.If you had to kill someone what weapon would you choose?Why?

Simple objects like knifes, claw hammers and screwdrivers would give it that personable touch.

3.What weapon would you choose for being murdered ??

Machine gun.

4.How do you imagine hell?

I don't.

5.What is your favourite serial killer?Why?

For longevity and vicariously living through: Peter Sutcliffe. For depravity: Albert Fish.

6.Who would you choose as your victim?Why?

Drunks stumbling through quiet streets. Just for sheer oppurtunism.

7.If your murders were to be identified with something(like 'z'-you knew it was zorro) what mark would you choose?

These flash in the pan serial killers like "Zodiac" never accomplish much. I would spend my time more economically to waste time leaving marks.

8.What's your favourite color?

Too hard a question.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I'm assuming this thread is weird.

But I wanna answer the questions now.

1.Your name and country.

Kiddo (what? I can't be called that in real life too?). United States

Depends on where I was, but if it was here, then Diamondback Rattlesnakes. They are native to this region and thus, it will look like an accident. :devil:

Katana

Going to the same place all the fundamentalist Christians go.

I don't have one.

Fundame...cough...nobody. :whistling:

7.If your murders were to be identified with something(like 'z'-you knew it was zorro) what mark would you choose?

The peace sign.

Forest Green

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
1.Your name and country.

Oso. Estados Unidos.

2.If you had to kill someone what weapon would you choose? Why?

Intercontinental ballistic missile. To be sure I got them.

3.What weapon would you choose for being murdered?

Same as #2.

The image I tend to recall is from the first cantica of The Divine Comedy.

I don't really have one.

6.Who would you choose as your victim? Why?

People who talk during movies in the theater, or Creationists. Maybe Creationists who won't shut up when they're at the movies.

I don't know.

Blue.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
1.Your name and country. Dana, United States
2.If you had to kill someone what weapon would you choose?Why? Poison dart blowgun. It would be fun.
3.What weapon would you choose for being murdered ?? Heroin OD.
4.How do you imagine hell? Hell is inside my mind.
5.What is your favourite serial killer?Why? I don't have one.
6.Who would you choose as your victim?Why? Someone that killed his kid on a hunting trip. To put him out of his misery.
7.If your murders were to be identified with something(like 'z'-you knew it was zorro) what mark would you choose? buttrheyp
8.What's your favourite color? Pink

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
1.Your name and country.

Cornelius, USA

A rolling pin, for that old timey, home cooked feeling. You know, the way mom used to.

Piano, preferably dropped from several stories. If you're out of pianos, maybe an anvil.

Tell you when I get there.

The one that killed people with a lawnmower, circa 1955.

Everyone? Why not?

Red lobster coupons.

Telephone book.