• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How old were you when you first heard about Myer-Briggs and, how old are you now?

G

garbage

Fleeting interest at 19 or so. Then, I got interested in the stuff again about four years ago. Then, I signed up on these forums. Then, I signed up on other forums for MBTI/typology, but those forums were mostly terrible.

There. There's my story

KDude

Been into psychology since high school

You mean, been to a psychologist in highschool. Then never talked about yourself and turned it into an educational experience on their profession. Amirite?

Crafter

MBTI Type
ISTP
You mean, been to a psychologist in highschool. Then never talked about yourself and turned it into an educational experience on their profession. Amirite?
Lol, no. I just found a deep interest in understanding how people work (girls in perticular since I was a teenager on hormones). It started with books on body language. Then more on the different types of schools within psychology such as Freud, Jung etc. I then did an analysis on myself and my childhood, doing some soul searching etc. At one point I even thought about studying it as a profession. But later on the obsession kinda cooled off and I got into computers. I've actually never been to a psychologist.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was 17 when I first came across MBTI. I was about 24 when I "re-discovered" it & took more interest in it. Now I am 28.

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
41 plus or minus 1. Introduced to it by a female ENFP in her 20s. I thought it was the greatest thing since the periodic table of the elements. Still do. Alas it isn't quite as robust - but still valid if interpreted well.

PS: 65, sorry

INFPneo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
I was introduced by my uncle (an INTP) at age 14. I'm 16 now

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Sis. We can be the most ultimate INXP duo.

0a802700616db7e1b7f74c22327154c8.jpg

Aww I smell puppies