User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: same gender AAAA + BBAA = ... ugh, what caan i do? =|..

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    378 sx/so

Muay Thai unless he has friends that will jump you too. Does he? Can you talk to anyone in the community to back you up or move?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned Array
    9w1 sx/sp

Are you in prison?

You could shank them if you are.

ILI None

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Muay Thai unless he has friends that will jump you too. Does he? Can you talk to anyone in the community to back you up or move?
    im rather passive when it comes to executing solutions, and no i dont think anyone would partake with his impulses, its rather his personal problem with self control.
    and i dont think i can depend on the chance of possibly having someone around, although his impulses seem blind to the presence of other people. (unless ones whom poses authority to expel him.)

moving.. ughf, these troubles seem to be waiting me no matter where i go, there never has been a single moment in my life without physical danger around. whether it was an uncaring mother, a selfish aggressive neighbour (isfp), a random encounter with a male isfp, or yet another one of those male isfp's like here.. my best safety against male isfp's seems to be to give them the image of a mad charmer (in the sense of murder dangerous, from their pov, while others would perceive such as plain sillyness.)

hm, a fire alarm just went off and its terribly smoky here. no wonder, people here smoke a lot, and then my throat hurts.