I've met one of my friend's older sisters who really intrigue me. Can you help type her (both in terms of MBTI and Enneagram) please? I am not going to use the standard form supplied in the stickies cos I am not her and will not know most of the answers to those questions.
So, random facts:
- Enjoys acting/performing. Wants to make a career out of it.
- Excelled in art, history and english back in high school. By excell I literally mean As for every task and top three in the subject at least. She is awful at maths/science subjects though.
- Gym junkie and very health conscious. Her lunch is always some kind of salad.
- Enjoys blogging. She updates her profile multiple times every single day even if its just to show that she is "at the xyz library".
- Very socially active and pretty popular. However, the very few times I have actually seen her in a party, she seems to alternate between holding back a little (i.e. circling the main group and/or spending large amount of time at food/drink areas) or seems to be going overboard in that her dance movements/laughter seems a little excessive. Gets so drunk she pukes everytime too.
- Very quiet in lectures. Does not speak unless spoken to and takes notes on everything. Often hang back to chat with professors about the things she doesn't understand.
- Very emotional on the surface. Her typical sentence starts with "OMG, I am SO pissed/stressed/dead....". However, I have also noticed she enjoys starring off to space every now and then and looks extremely sad while doing so. When asked if she's okay, she only replies "yes" and then keeps on staring.
- Goes for leadership positions. Only want the ones she is interested in though.
- Most people find her a "bit wierd" around the edges and she can seem a bit slow in getting jokes. No one disputes her actual intelligience though.
- Very tidy when she is on campus (hair brushed back and combined tight to her scalp). Dresses like a hippy (for lack of better words) outside though (seeing her with her hair wild and all around her shoulders, leather jacket, long summer dress and leather high heel boots is considered normal)
- Walks funny (her head kinda bobs up and down and she skips a little sometimes)
- Massive cat lover.
Also, compaitable with 3w4 ENTP? <---- THATS ME.