User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default What type is she?

Hey,
    I've met one of my friend's older sisters who really intrigue me. Can you help type her (both in terms of MBTI and Enneagram) please? I am not going to use the standard form supplied in the stickies cos I am not her and will not know most of the answers to those questions.

So, random facts:

- Enjoys acting/performing. Wants to make a career out of it.

- Excelled in art, history and english back in high school. By excell I literally mean As for every task and top three in the subject at least. She is awful at maths/science subjects though.

- Gym junkie and very health conscious. Her lunch is always some kind of salad.

- Enjoys blogging. She updates her profile multiple times every single day even if its just to show that she is "at the xyz library".

- Very socially active and pretty popular. However, the very few times I have actually seen her in a party, she seems to alternate between holding back a little (i.e. circling the main group and/or spending large amount of time at food/drink areas) or seems to be going overboard in that her dance movements/laughter seems a little excessive. Gets so drunk she pukes everytime too.

- Very quiet in lectures. Does not speak unless spoken to and takes notes on everything. Often hang back to chat with professors about the things she doesn't understand.

- Very emotional on the surface. Her typical sentence starts with "OMG, I am SO pissed/stressed/dead....". However, I have also noticed she enjoys starring off to space every now and then and looks extremely sad while doing so. When asked if she's okay, she only replies "yes" and then keeps on staring.

- Goes for leadership positions. Only want the ones she is interested in though.

- Most people find her a "bit wierd" around the edges and she can seem a bit slow in getting jokes. No one disputes her actual intelligience though.

- Very tidy when she is on campus (hair brushed back and combined tight to her scalp). Dresses like a hippy (for lack of better words) outside though (seeing her with her hair wild and all around her shoulders, leather jacket, long summer dress and leather high heel boots is considered normal)

- Walks funny (her head kinda bobs up and down and she skips a little sometimes)

- Massive cat lover.

Type please?

Also, compaitable with 3w4 ENTP? <---- THATS ME.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

ESFP 4w3 so/sx?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

I second the ESFP vote. Not sure about her enneagram. I'd've guessed 6w7 though.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

I agree on ESFP, but I'd say 6w7/7w6 tied with 3w4.
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'd wager ESF...X!

And I'm sure your romantic endeavors with this fine female can only result in a positive experience, as long as she's not crazy and you're not insane.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quit stalking me!

Okay, just kidding, I don't want to act as a career.

I'd say she's an xSFP. I don't know if these periods of quiet, or staring off into space (she may not be sad at all), and so forth is actually her being an ambiverted ISFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    I second the ESFP vote. Not sure about her enneagram. I'd've guessed 6w7 though.
    Can I ask you as an ENFP why you don't think ENFP? Just curious.

And I'm not totally certain she's an extrovert if she is so quiet in class and has periods of silence, and even hangs to herself sometimes at parties, because she may be very social because...she's in college.

I had tons of friends and went to parties when I was 21, too. It could be her age.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Can I ask you as an ENFP why you don't think ENFP? Just curious.
    You know, I'm not actually sure, come to think of it. I tend to type by "vibe", and the girl that the OP described sounds rather different from me and very similar to a younger ESFP girl that I knew in school.

Your comment about introversion now makes me think that she may be ISFP, but again, not getting that vibe.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    You know, I'm not actually sure, come to think of it. I tend to type by "vibe", and the girl that the OP described sounds rather different from me and very similar to a younger ESFP girl that I knew in school.

Your comment about introversion now makes me think that she may be ISFP, but again, not getting that vibe.
    Oh well what he describes sounds VERY much like me, like almost eerily so, especially when I was teens/early twenties...I am less social now, though, and it's intentional, though I can be talkative when I want to be and like to meet new people.

I even do the skip when walking thing.

So yes let's go with xSFP, I don't know her in person well enough to say, but when he said she has a "weird" vibe, I thought maybe more likely ISFP or ENFP, the two ambivert hippie stereotypes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ISFP or ENFJ, 6w7 or 4w3... that stare-into-the-distance-and-look-existentially-sad thing is pretty hallmark Ni.