• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Comparing cognitive function tests

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are the ones I know of:

Keys 2 Cognition http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
Personality Café [URL="http://www.cognitivequiz.com/"]http://www.cognitivequiz.com/[/URL]

Similar Minds http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
Team Technology http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/mmdi/questionnaire/

So which one of these do you think most accurately represents your function order?
Which one do you think gets best gets at the true essence of what the cognitive functions really are?
Which one, if any, would you most recommend to others wanting to learn more about their cognitive function strengths?

Here is how my cognitive functions rank on the different assessments, from strongest to weakest:
Keys 2 Cognition: Fi, Ne, Ti, Si, Ni, Te, Fe, Se
Personality Cafe: Ti, Ne, Te, Ni, Fe, Si, Fi, Se
Similar Minds: Ti, Ne, Si = Fi, Fe, Te, Ni, Se
Team Technology: Fi, Ti, Si, Ni, Se, Ne, Fe, Te

Some interesting patterns emerge from this:
Ti is the only function that's consistently high on all the assessments. It's also my dominant so no surprise there.

Ne is high on all of them except for the last one. I'm all about seeing possibilities in the world but I don't necessarily like change just for its own sake, which is what the last test seemed to emphasize.

Si is in the middle on all of them. Not particularly strong or weak. It's my tertiary according to type theory.

Fe is either medium or low. Fe is supposedly my inferior function by type theory but I'm not sure it's my weakest. Keys 2 Cognition always scores me as low Fe but I think the strength of it is somewhat underestimated.

Te is either medium or low. Team Technology has it at the bottom but I think it had to do with how the questions were set up. The choices were always between Fi and Te and the Te ones just didn't appeal to me. I prefer not to have to deal with making sure rules are enforced and all that stuff. I think Te is somewhere in the middle in reality.

Ni is either medium or low. The Similiar Minds one had it low because it seemed to emphasize ideas just spontaneously generating without any external stimuli which I don't really relate to. I depend alot of on external stimuli to generate my ideas, which I think is more Ne.

Se is at the bottom on all of them except for Team Technology which has it in the middle. I think Se is my weakest function and the reason why it wasn't last on Team Technology, was that it emphasized getting things done and results, which I think is more Te.

Fi is the most variable one. Two tests have it at the top, one has it in the middle and one has it near the bottom. I think the Keys to Cognition one has a tendency to overestimate peoples' Fi as it asks questions like "Be in touch with what you want for yourself" and "freely enjoy doing things for your personal enjoyment." Most people would agree with such statements. The Team Technology one had it high because it pitted Fi against Te and I didn't really relate to Te so I ended up picking Fi by default even though I didn't always strongly agree with the Fi statements.

As far as which test best represents my true function order, I'd say the Personality Cafe one with Similar Minds second. Team Technology the least representative.

I don't think any of the tests are bad, per se, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of Team Technology's question format and it's the one I'd recommend the least to someone. It pits opposite functions against each other and forces you to choose one side or another. Ti vs Fe; Fi vs Te; Si vs Ne; Ni vs Se. It implies that if you are strong in one function, you must be weak in it's opposite. I'm not sure I believe that. I think opposite functions can complement each other and there are situations where they can work together in tandem to produce a far superior result than either could alone. I think one could conceivably be good at both but that's probably not as common.

Team Technology doesn't give you numerical rankings of your cognitive functions like the other assessments do, just your best fit type. You can still figure it out though since it's easy to determine what cognitive functions each question is testing for.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could you move this thread to Online Personality Tests subforum please? Thanks.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really, it's all about the strongest two, and the relative "strength" of the others has no bearing on type. You're overal results are a lot like min, while most other INTP's and other types get something close to Lenore Thomson's "ship order", which runs TiNeFiSeNiTeSiFe. For a lot of people, the tertiary and inferior are last. For us, the tertiary is high, and the inferior is int he middle, and Ni and Se are the weakest (many INTP's get strong Ni on K2C, and I think the function suffers some of the same Forer effects as Fi, though for us, it is so weak that doesn't happen).

For me, K2C is in the signature. Earlier tries had lower Ti and higher Ne and Fi, to the point that originally, Ne and Fi was higher than Ti, and I was made INFP. When I learned the operational definitions of those Fi terms, and recognized my Ti more, then I was better able to get around the Forer effects and get more accurate results.

Similar Minds was "Jung Explorer", but it didn't give me the function-attitudes; it did the regular dichotomy percentages and gave me "Actualized type" (INTP), "Preferred Type" (ENTJ) and "Attraction type" (ENFP). Made perfect sense. (Preferred type is the type you prefer to be, and I wish I could have the ENTJ's toughness and power, it's the purest Choleric, where INTP is the weakest Choleric because the Interaction style is diametric opposite--Supine or Phlegmatic. Attraction Type is who you're attracted to, and ENFP seems good; it has the airy Ne and P attitude, so we could see eye to eye on that level; and Feeling, and thus softer than another Thinker. Though I really don't know many).

On Team Technology I got:
ISFJ

Fe Fi Ne Ni Se Si Te Ti
14 22 9 23 12 26 13 21

This was way back in the very beginning for me (one of the first typology-based tests I ever took); before I knew what the functions were at all, and ISFJ only made sense because I could recognize the type as being Supine, so it seemed to fit.

On the PerC test, most people almost unanimously get the two strongest as something that does not make a type, such as TiNi or TiTe, and I got something like that, and basically don't take the test seriously at all. If you actually got it to give you TiNe, you're quite rare.

Nardi has some other versions of the test besides K2C, and here's from the 2003 test:

- â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Ti

- â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Ne

- â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Si

- â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Fi

- â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Te

- â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Fe

- â–ˆ â–ˆ Se

- â–ˆ Ni

Same order I get on the newer one.

So to answer the question, I think K2C is the most accurate.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How did you get function order for the team technology one?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How did you get function order for the team technology one?

Think of this test as having four scales:

1) Ti vs Fe
2) Fi vs Te
3) Si vs Ne
4) Ni vs Se

It should be pretty easy to determine which question goes with what scale.

Each question has six bubbles.

If you select the far left or the far right one, score 3 points towards that corresponding function.

If you select the 2nd leftmost or 2nd rightmost one, score 2 points.

If you select one of the middle two, score 1 point.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Think of this test as having four scales:

1) Ti vs Fe
2) Fi vs Te
3) Si vs Ne
4) Ni vs Se

It should be pretty easy to determine which question goes with what scale.

Each question has six bubbles.

If you select the far left or the far right one, score 3 points towards that corresponding function.

If you select the 2nd leftmost or 2nd rightmost one, score 2 points.

If you select one of the middle two, score 1 point.

Oh, well that takes longer :tongue:

Fine.... was curious to see if I could guess all them right and I think I did. My order on that one is: Ne, Ti, Ni, Fi, Te, Se=Fe, Si..... pretty darn similar to what all the other cognitive function tests say for me. I might more semi-formally evaluate them later....

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Ok ill have a go:

Key's to Cognition:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********** (10.3)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************************* (45.9)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************* (25.1)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.4)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.8)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.4)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISFJ

Personalitycafe:

I Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
Most Likely: INFP
or Second Possibility: INFJ
or Third Possibility: ISFJ

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Fi - Ni - Si - Fe - Ne - Ti - Te - Se

Similarminds
:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (55%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (30%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (100%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (80%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - isfj

Team Technology

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to ISTJ, and 2nd closest to ISFJ. If your closest personality type is ISTJ then you are interested in clarity and knowledge. You like to observe and listen, and have a particular interest in facts and information which help you to develop as clear a knowledge as possible. You like to know where you stand, e.g.: having clear goals to which you are working, and to know that what you are expected to do is achievable. You value your experience, which serves as a strong guide to your decisions.

According to these ISFJ seems very much like me.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Team Technology MMDI:
Se 16, Ti 12, Te 10, Ne 9, Si 2, Fe 2, Fi 2, Ni 1
Type: ESTP 77% or ISTP 71%

Keys 2 Cognition:
Se 39.6, Ti 38.5, Te 36.6, Ni 28.5, Fe 28.2, Si 25.3, Ne 22.3, Fi 20.4
Type: ESTP, ISTP or ENTJ

Similar Minds:
Ti 70%, Se 70%, Te 55%, Fe 55%, Ni 45%, Ne 40%, Si 25%, Fi 15%
Type: unclear

Personality Cafe:
Se 8.48 - Te 8.31 - Ti 7.45 - Fe 5.45 - Si 5.02 - Ni 3.89 - Ne 2.92 - Fi -2.06
Type: ESTP or ESTJ or ISTP

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (40%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (45%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (25%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.45
Introverted Intuition (Ni) |||||||||||||||| 7.255
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||| 6.96
Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||||||||||| 6.85
Introverted Sensation (Si) |||||||||||| 5
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||| 3.98
Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||| 1.25
Introverted Feeling (Fi) || -0.83

Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************************* (43)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************** (32.7)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.8)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************** (14.7)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.1)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.8)
excellent use

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is good all cognitive tests at one!
Keys2Cognition gave me: Fi>Ni>Ne>Ti>Si>Fe>Te>Se
Type: INFP, ENFP, INTP
Personality cafe test: Ne - Ni - Ti - Fe - Fi - Si - Te - Se = ENTP, or INFJ, or INTP
Similar Minds: Ni 90% - Si 90% - Ne - 75% - Ti - 70% Fe - 60% Fi - 55% Te - 45% - Se - 10%
unclear type
MMDI INFx

á´…eparted

passages
Most of these aren't that suprising. Ni often scores lower because many of these tests describe Ni in these "mystical spiritual" type wording which I either can't relate to, or is just flat out wrong with what Ni actually is. As such my Ni score dips a lot. I am very scrupulous with my Ni and it gets cross checked a lot so it's inherient baselessness is minimized. My Si scores are usually a lot higher because of me being an E1 and being very cautious about errors. A lot of the Si oriented processes I actually use as Ni. What's also interesting is that Te usually shows up as my strongest process. This makes sense because by and large I have more traits of a typical extrovert than that of an introvert

This is such a sea of data, and needs some sort of organization:

Cognitive Function Order summary:

Te > Si > Ni > Ti > Fe > Se > Fi > Ne
Ti > Si > Te > Fe > Ni > Fi > Se > Ne
Te > Fe > Ti > Ni > Si > Fi > Se > Ne
Te > Si > Ni > Ti > Fe > Se > Fi > Ne (Inferred from type order)

Predicted types:
ISTJ
ISTP
ENTJ
ESTJ

Secondary predicted types:
ISTJ, ESTJ, ENTJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed results:

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Keys 2 Cognition - Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Se>Te>Si
Cognitive Quiz - Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Se>Ti>Si>Te
Similar Minds - Ni=Fi=Ne>Fe>Ti>Se>Si>Te
Team Technology - Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Se>Te (I think)

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Keys to Cognition: Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Ti > Si > Te > Se

Personality Cafe Quiz: Fi > Ne > Fe > Si > Ni > Se > Ti > Te

Similar Minds: Fi > Ni > Ne > Fe > Si > T >Se

MMDI: INFX

wolfy

awsm
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************** (40.6)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.1)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************** (32.3)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.1)
limited use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************ (24)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.3)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.2)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.6)
excellent use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Your Cognitive Functions:
Extroverted Sensation (Se) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.71
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.17
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||||||||||| 7.91
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||||||||| 6.99
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||||||| 6.23
Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||| 6.22
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||| 5.24
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||| 1.87

Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is very developed.
Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is moderate.
Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is moderate.
Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is moderate.
Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is poorly developed.

Most Likely: ESFP

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (35%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (60%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (55%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (15%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (70%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (30%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (75%)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - isfp

73% ISFP
70% ESFP

Alea_iacta_est

Keys2Cognition: INTJ
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.8)
limited use

introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.8)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************* (19.7)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************ (48.2)
excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44.2)
excellent use

introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.9)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************** (14.8)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************** (27.6)
average use

PerC JCF test:
Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
Most Likely: INTP
or Second Possibility: INTJ
or Third Possibility: ENTJ

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Ti - Ni - Te - Si - Fi - Ne - Se - Fe
I'm not sure I agree with the way this test put me. The INTJ functions are in order but they still went with Ti as dominant and called me an INTP Because Ne is one rank higher than Se.

SimilarMinds: INTJ
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (85%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (85%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (60%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (5%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (25%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (15%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (60%)

I'm too lazy to do the point value shit for TeamTech.
INTJ - 92%
INTP - 91%

ENTP - 82%
ENTJ - 81%
INFJ - 74%
ISTP - 71%
ESFP - 24%

Anybody got any tips to help develop Se? I need it so that Ni can work more realistically.

G

garbage

Keys

Ne-Ti-Ni-Fi-Te-Se-Fe-Si

PerC

Ni-Te-Ne-Ti-Si-Fe-Fi-Se

Similar Minds

Ni-Ne-Ti-Te-Fe-Fi-Si-Se

Nx-Tx-Fi all up in here

None of them seem to be able to guess a good type with a spaghetti function order, but if the functions themselves are what we're after--I'd go for an option that's probably against the grain, recommending the similarminds test. The questions seem more accessible but less obvious, and 'filler' questions being thrown in is a nice touch. Especially good for newcomers.

á´…eparted

passages
Anybody got any tips to help develop Se? I need it so that Ni can work more realistically.

I got really involved in HvZ (humans vs. zombies) on my campus. So much so that I am now the missions/game designer for it. If you're not familar with it, it's essentially a week long game of tag and nerf blasters. It's REALLY tons of fun. The nature of the game allows one to really take advantage of Se type things, and practice it in a "safe" venue. When I play I let it out completely and have the time of my life! I personally way prefer playing as a zombie. It's just more fun to be evil and do the scaring :angry:.

Here's some footage I have taken from this past fall and spring. Though truly taking advantage of Se happens outside of missions (which impart a lot of structure).

Alea_iacta_est

I got really involved in HvZ (humans vs. zombies) on my campus. So much so that I am now the missions/game designer for it. If you're not familar with it, it's essentially a week long game of tag and nerf blasters. It's REALLY tons of fun. The nature of the game allows one to really take advantage of Se type things, and practice it in a "safe" venue. When I play I let it out completely and have the time of my life! I personally way prefer playing as a zombie. It's just more fun to be evil and do the scaring :angry:.

Here's some footage I have taken from this past fall and spring. Though truly taking advantage of Se happens outside of missions (which impart a lot of structure).

The problem is that Se manifests itself in me as a need to fight people or be impulsive. One of which I don't like (I'll leave it to you to guess which one). I may need to look into stuff like that.

á´…eparted

passages
The problem is that Se manifests itself in me as a need to fight people or be impulsive. One of which I don't like (I'll leave it to you to guess which one). I may need to look into stuff like that.

Games allow one to channel and reroute core impulses and feelings; it can be circumvented. Which, in itself is a skill and can tap Fi too ;).

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Keys 2 Cognition
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************** (14.4)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.5)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (47.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************** (17.2)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************* (45.9)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.7)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************ (24.4)
average use
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

PersonalityCafe
The first two depend on whether I'm introverted or extroverted (Ni > Ne when I, Ne > Ni when E), and I'm not sure about that.
Ne = Ni > Ti > Fi > Fe > Si > Te > Se

Most Likely: ENTP/INFJ
or Second Possibility: INFJ/ENTP
or Third Possibility: INTP

SimilarMinds
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (40%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (85%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (75%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (30%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (50%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (40%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (20%)

based on your results your type is likely - unclear

MMDI
INTJ 80
INTP 77
INFJ 76
ENTP 72
INFP 68
ENFP 64
ENTJ 62
ISTP 62
ENFJ 54
ISFP 53
ISTJ 52
ESTJ 48
ISFJ 47
ESTP 40
ESFP 39
ESFJ 35

I'm confused! Am I an ENTP, INTP or peculiar INFJ? My strongest functions are Ne, Ni and Ti.