User Tag List

First 345

garbage

How did I never post in this thread? I never posted in this thread.

My mom's all about responsibility, she's pretty passive-aggressive at times, she likes things all planned and orderly. She's also regimented and dutiful as hell. She doesn't talk a lot, and hates butting into others' conversations.. even when I want her to.

My dad procrastinates and has pretty disjointed thought patterns. He doesn't particularly consider other people in his day-to-day affairs, but is great with 'big-picture' stuff both in the workplace and in advising people like me. He talks a lot. He talks over people and can steamroll conversations.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    How did I never post in this thread? I never posted in this thread.

My mom's all about responsibility, she's pretty passive-aggressive at times, she likes things all planned and orderly. She's also regimented and dutiful as hell. She doesn't talk a lot, and hates butting into others' conversations.. even when I want her to.

My dad procrastinates and has pretty disjointed thought patterns. He doesn't particularly consider other people in his day-to-day affairs, but is great with 'big-picture' stuff both in the workplace and in advising people like me. He talks a lot. He talks over people and can steamroll conversations.
    Okay, you and me must be exactly alike because thats exactly what my parents are like. AND your an INFJ too, so maybe that has something to do with it...

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    Okay, you and me must be exactly alike because thats exactly what my parents are like. AND your an INFJ too, so maybe that has something to do with it...
    It might play into the fact that those are the characteristics that we both pay attention to in our parents, at least.. yeah