E = 50%
    I = 50%

N = 97%
    S = 3%

F = 40%
    T = 60%

P = 70%
    J = 30%

of course, obviously, I am an ENFP rather than an xNTP, so I don't tend to trust "percentages" much at all
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I tend to trust CAPT

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You are not sure of your type or why they arent 100%?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    No, I am not completely sure of my type, how common each letter is, and how common each type is.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Is anyone?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Is anyone?
    Would anyone still be even if the numbers really were 100% accurate?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Would anyone still be even if the numbers really were 100% accurate?
    'INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.'

How could I say "maybe" to this description? I especially like this part, "Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    'INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.'

How could I say "maybe" to this description? I especially like this part, "Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding."
    But I relate to that and my family members would especially point out the 'absent minded professor' part. But....no one who knows the theory on here would agree.....I suspect.

Where does the better judgement lie in something like this? I would say with people who know the theory, but I also know the theory, so then it becomes a matter of 'who knows it better' you or others, but if it is others how can you ever trust their judgment and if it is yourself how can you trust yourself. But then it becomes even more convoluted, throw aside people and merely listen to the validity of your own constructions and thought processes, your frameworks and your personal logic.

On so on....there just doesn't seem to be a real way of quantifying it. It feels like nothing but sheer subjective inklings of....'yeah might be'. It's like being examined by a dodgy mechanic.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    But I relate to that and my family members would especially point out the 'absent minded professor' part. But....no one who knows the theory on here would agree.....I suspect.

Where does the better judgement lie in something like this? I would say with people who know the theory, but I also know the theory, so then it becomes a matter of 'who knows it better' you or others, but if it is others how can you ever trust their judgment and if it is yourself how can you trust yourself. But then it becomes even more convoluted, throw aside people and merely listen to the validity of your own constructions and thought processes, your frameworks and your personal logic.

On so on....there just doesn't seem to be a real way of quantifying it. It feels like nothing but sheer subjective inklings of....'yeah might be'. It's like being examined by a dodgy mechanic.
    Then let's look at it the way you apparently look at it. Next paragraph:

"INTPs value knowledge above all else."

Um, no that would be SEX. Or knowledge as to how to acquire more SEX. Does that count?

"Their minds are constantly working to generate new theories, or to prove or disprove existing theories."

Because I'm always reading about SEX, and it gives me ideas.

"They approach problems and theories with enthusiasm and skepticism, ignoring existing rules and opinions and defining their own approach to the resolution."

Don't tell ME how to have SEX.

"They seek patterns and logical explanations for anything that interests them."

Ehh, she doesn't like me cuz she's a sleaze anyway. Good riddance.

(And so on.)
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”