User Tag List

First 1234 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Ni Fi Ti? That makes you an INTJ/INFP/INTP, INTP being the balancing point and your overall type.

Of course that is based on my tritype theory which most experts would say is bogus, so idk.
    This is exactly my theory, which most people are saying is bogus.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Yes.
    Cool. I guess I use it a lot then. But probably not more than Ne. Hmm...INTX or INFJ...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Cool. I guess I use it a lot then. But probably not more than Ne. Hmm...INTX or INFJ...
    I think it's a non-question that you're Ni-dominant.

I have that "little voice" too but I unfortunately tend to ignore it. I always regret ignoring it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Yeah, it's a good question. I'll have to ponder it.

On the surface, I think Ni processes a lot of different variables incoming in various forms, to try to find the one best truth or explanation. And Fi is more personal and subjective. I think it is the most subjective function, and strictly concerned with pure feeling, regardless of whether that feeling is felt for one brief moment in time, or is a recurrent theme. Fi's only motivation, I guess, is to fully consider a feeling, or the get to the heart of a feeling-state. Fi users can use this on others when proficient, and in a healthy frame of mind.

What do you think?
    Sounds plausible. I don't really do this, so it makes me think I don't use Fi that much. I dunno. Maybe I use Ni like this...

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes. So, which CF is this intuition? Is it Ni which might tell you to do something unexplainable for your best interest?
    Umm, that's Fi. To a Ni user, in their head, it makes sense, because it's a perception function- no judgement. Ni would gather what the situation is- Fi is what moves you to action. It's subjective, and personal, so the action, or outcome, made sense to the individual, where others would have reacted differently.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think it's a non-question that you're Ni-dominant.

I have that "little voice" too but I unfortunately tend to ignore it. I always regret ignoring it.
    In making decisions this is true. But as far as my inner world is concerned, and how I respond to life, it seems to be different. But you might be right.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Umm, that's Fi. To a Ni user, in their head, it makes sense, because it's a perception function- no judgement. Ni would gathere what the situation is- Fi is what moves you to action.
    So Fi tells you to act on Ni? Then wouldn't they always go together? They aren't in INFJ.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

In making decisions this is true. But as far as my inner world is concerned, and how I respond to life, it seems to be different. But you might be right.
    My Ti ignores Ni, because Ti is the decision-making function I use most of the time and it doesn't consider Ni to be a source of valuable information. But something else in me says that I ignore it to my detriment. Basically, it's turned out right too many times to be coincidence. The only times it's really helped me was when it physically moved my body, when it got the attention of an instinct that bypasses the thinking realm.

The inner realm of an Ni-dominant is another question.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Ni Fi Ti? That makes you an INTJ/INFP/INTP, INTP being the balancing point and your overall type.

Of course that is based on my tritype theory which most experts would say is bogus, so idk.

How do you settle on the INTP as the balancing point?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

My Ti ignores Ni, because Ti is the decision-making function I use most of the time and it doesn't consider Ni to be a source of valuable information. But something else in me says that I ignore it to my detriment. Basically, it's turned out right too many times to be coincidence. The only times it's really helped me was when it physically moved my body, when it got the attention of an instinct that bypasses the thinking realm.

The inner realm of an Ni-dominant is another question.
    In comparing ourselves, this could mean that we are different types, or it could mean that we are the same type (if you are INTP) and just developed differently and in different life situations. I have had to work to trust my intuition as much as I do. I've always followed it for survival though. Developing my intuition and psychic ability has been part of my Wiccan training. Everyone in our group has had to develop this function. So I'm saying pagans are different from the average person.