• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People of your type that make you not want to be your type

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Her Ni was LOUD as hell and I know she used Fe as well. I may even listen to someone's argument if they said she was ISFP with a strong Ni, but INFP....HELL NO!

I mean her whole race is made of Ni ffs

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Unabomber

Mary-Kate-Ashley-mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-29228288-498-500.jpg

A lot of websites type Mary Kate and Ashley as INTP and I very strongly dislike pop diva super stars!

I seriously doubt they are INTPs. But whatever type they are, I don't want to be like them.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Daria Morgendorffer
tumblr_ld1iwqbVt71qdx5jv.jpg

Sheldon Cooper
insane-sheldon.jpg

P.S. Don't tell me they are INTJs, I'm convinced that they are both ''J'' INTPs. :sage:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eugene Onegin, assuming he really is INTJ.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Daria Morgendorffer

Sheldon Cooper
insane-sheldon.jpg

P.S. Don't tell me they are INTJs, I'm convinced that they are both ''J'' INTPs. :sage:

I still think they are both INTJs. Leonard on Big Bang Theory might be INTP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Daria Morgendorffer

Sheldon Cooper
insane-sheldon.jpg

I am in tv love with Sheldon Cooper. You shut up nao.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's not any body I feel like "oh hell no!"

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I still think they are both INTJs.
Sheldon:
theoretical physicist, despises real world applications of the theories(Ti)
favors consistency in detriment of efficiency (Ti>Te)
can't lie if his life depended on that (INTJs tend to be much better on being sneaky than INTPs )
has a very good memory for facts and data (strong Si)
Makes preparations for the most unrealistic scenarios (Ne)
Has fun discussing whether Batman can beat Superman. That's not the kind of discussion you would find at intjforum.

With Daria it is more about her interaction style. I haven't watched much.

Leonard on Big Bang Theory might be INTP.
He's too adequate. ISFJ. See, that's science.

I am in tv love with Sheldon Cooper. You shut up nao.
:laugh:
He's quite amusing, I just wouldn't want to become him.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sheldon:
can't lie if his life depended on that (INTJs tend to be much better on being sneaky than INTPs )
Has fun discussing whether Batman can beat Superman. That's not the kind of discussion you would find at intjforum.

I have a crush on him, I think he's absolutely darling. I looked at him and I was like "who is that guy?" before I even really paid attention to the show, and I think his character is HILARIOUS.

Also, he's an INTJ. I don't know where you'd even get INTP from.

Probably an INTJ with some kind of extraneous issue besides being INTJ as well, lol.

:heart:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sheldon:

I have a crush on him, I think he's absolutely darling. I looked at him and I was like "who is that guy?" before I even really paid attention to the show, and I think his character is HILARIOUS.

Also, he's an INTJ. I don't know where you'd even get INTP from.

Probably an INTJ with some kind of extraneous issue besides being INTJ as well, lol.

:heart:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree that Sheldon is more INTP than INTJ. Pretty much I think he is pure NT, as NT as you can get, which would technically make him Ni and Ti (since introverted functions are most "pure"), but I think he is even more T than N, which makes him TiNi, which makes him INTP (though as close as you can get to INTJ).

nanook

a scream in a vortex
mostly just the people who claim to be my type, whichever type that may be: for every type there is a shitload of individuals who are other types but claim to be that type.

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are a lot of dumb, stupid, generical and shallow ENFPs characters everywhere (fictional mainly) that I hate to share my type with. I guess the same problem happens with ESFPs, and in a larger scale.

Usually, in cartoons, the main protagonists have those chidish, immature personality, and are really dumb. Most of the time they are ENFPs or ESFPs. That's when I dislike my type...

Now I can only think of Naruto, but there are a ton more.

On the other hand, there are a LOT of people that makes me proud of my type. Including a active member of this forum :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree that Sheldon is more INTP than INTJ. Pretty much I think he is pure NT, as NT as you can get, which would technically make him Ni and Ti (since introverted functions are most "pure"), but I think he is even more T than N, which makes him TiNi, which makes him INTP (though as close as you can get to INTJ).

Why do you think he is INTP? He seems to have a lot of immature, self-absorbed tertiary Fi, which is what makes him funny and gives him this childlike quality under his robotic, cool exterior. Him having a good memory has absolutely nothing to do with Si, and I've known at least one INTJ tell me that they pride themselves on their consistency.

I'm also not sure why an INTJ would be sneakier than an INTP. To me that is the worst argument in [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]'s analysis. Even Keirsey never said this.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Apparently, Ayn Rand was an INTJ.