• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People of your type that make you not want to be your type

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
ENTP with an infected [swollen] Fe and a lazy Ti combined with the 3 ability to craft masks/personas = an ENFJ. A 3w4 does not like being fake and the pull towards being totally authentic and true to the self is too strong which is why I know I'm not a 3w2.

So you're ENTP now?

Etherea

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
Not this shit again. Do we need to have a whole nother thread where everyone discredits each others opinions and pretends they're master typists when it comes to Jawz? Cause I'd rather not. :)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Where exactly is that?

Uranus?

**Sets out ENFJ bait**

Shit, fuck, damn, mofo, assholes....

Socially correct me damn it! I'm breaking social rules with my words and seriously need to be corrected! LMFAO

Etherea

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
**Sets out ENFJ bait**

Socially correct me damn it! I'm breaking social rules with my words and seriously need to be corrected! LMFAO

Who does that work for exactly? 15 year olds? Shit's weak bro.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
**Sets out ENFJ bait**

Actually, sounds more like you need a bro hug ;)

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, free kisses?

IT HURTS EVERYWHERE!! WHY IS EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET SO MEAN?! :cry:

:D

Stop being such an INFP :newwink:

But I still vuv you babay ---