• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So I think I'm an ENFP with a strong Ti.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about an ENFP with a strong Te? Then again, if you have a strong Te and you originally thought you were ENTP, you might really be ENTJ!

Of course I don't know you or typology well enough to make a sound judgement on [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
What about an ENFP with a strong Te? Then again, if you have a strong Te and you originally thought you were ENTP, you might really be ENTJ!

Of course I don't know you or typology well enough to make a sound judgement on [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]

It's strange. I seem to use Fi and Ti well. I don't use Te worth a damn.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFPs have T oriented extraverted.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ex boyfriend was either an entp who used fi instead of fe or an enfp who used ti instead of te. Maddening not knowing which and I knew him inside out he really just seemed to be ti fi

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've known you for a while. I don't think I've ever seen you have any Fi behaviors.

Ya know... I haven't seen it yet either.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've known you for a while. I don't think I've ever seen you have any Fi behaviors.

Agreed. Not that much on the Ti either, although that is harder to say, you can relate most posts to having a bit of Ti in them after all. But I haven't seen obvious excessive uses of Ti is what I mean.

Could still mean ENFP with Ti as shadow function is a good possibility though.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Have you read up on all the types as Jung described them? Your dominant function is still the place to start.

I have not read Jung's descriptions of the personalities. Although I have read several other descriptions and the socionics one as well.

My ex boyfriend was either an entp who used fi instead of fe or an enfp who used ti instead of te. Maddening not knowing which and I knew him inside out he really just seemed to be ti fi

No I'm pretty sure I use Fe in there somewhere now that I think about it.

Really? Some of my morals can seem really Fi-ish.

Agreed. Not that much on the Ti either, although that is harder to say, you can relate most posts to having a bit of Ti in them after all. But I haven't seen obvious excessive uses of Ti is what I mean.

Could still mean ENFP with Ti as shadow function is a good possibility though.

I'm really hard to type. Maybe I'm an Fe dom gone down the tubes.

SHERLOCK HOLMES

MBTI Type
Ne
i am an ENFP with equally powerful fi and ti ..it feels powerful but also overstimulating certain times..i don't use Te..often and originally carl jung believed all three functions were i when the dominant was e and vice versa..i have dominant Ne . it almost goes like this Ne> Fi = Ti >Si

Fi, Ti conflict occurs if i think wildly..AND with a dominant Ne.. It produces amazing results however if u start thinking theology, philosophy and such stuff..your ti will ask WHY it is so ?? Fi will say just because it is so..it is a fact..and Ti says its so BECAUSE...?? Fi ask why are you thinking that way..its wrong ...things happen like that...
on the good side..u get all the good of ENFp + clear logic and reason...Not all people are that lucky

if u learn to control your ti..and let it obey your fi...things get ok...it worked with me..might go the other way round for someone else