User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Default What do you REALLY think about ENFPs?

To women that know any male ENFP: what do you think of them? Have you been attracted to any ENFP 7w6 in your life? If yes or no, why? Have you ever dated one? Tell everything about it: what you like in them, and what not...

I want to know because even though I'm generally well-liked everywhere, but I have been having some problems in my personal life, with emphasis in my love life. So, I want to know more about how the world sees male ENFPs.

I tried to make this question the less dramatic and personal as possible, so I'm sorry if it still feels thit way. I want to keep the discussion going and help fellow ENFPs to know more about themselves above everything here.

I intend to adress this question to women, but men are welcome to answer as well.

Seems like dating can be hard for many heterosexual NF men because they do not fit a lot of the masculine stereotypes, at least how it appears on the forums. It also seems that the ones who have success at dating are the ones who forget about insecurities about how they feel they are supposed to be and live with purpose and confidence as to who they are and what they want, even if it is a little bit outside the mainstream.

I do know that @stalemate is an ENFP man, married to an ESTJ (?) woman with a very cute baby

I don't know the types of most people I know in real life unfortunately. I suspect my former roommate was ENFP (or maybe ENTP). He had a fiancee though and then married, so I never thought of him as potential dating material. But we had lots of fun as roommates, cooking, silly conversations, random outings.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Seems like dating can be hard for many heterosexual NF men because they do not fit a lot of the masculine stereotypes, at least how it appears on the forums. It also seems that the ones who have success at dating are the ones who forget about insecurities about how they feel they are supposed to be and live with purpose and confidence as to who they are and what they want, even if it is a little bit outside the mainstream.

I do know that @stalemate is an ENFP man, married to an ESTJ (?) woman with a very cute baby

I don't know the types of most people I know in real life unfortunately. I suspect my former roommate was ENFP (or maybe ENTP). He had a fiancee though and then married, so I never thought of him as potential dating material. But we had lots of fun as roommates, cooking, silly conversations, random outings.
    Yeah, I've read stuff like that too, but that's not really the problem for me. I made the question because of some situations that have been happening, and I'm blaming my personality.

ENFP + ESTJ? I dated an ESTJ one time, it seemed about right in the beginning, but after 3 months it became impossible to keep on. We're friends now, though. Anyway, this @stalemate could come here and give the poor young man here some tips, right? :f

Yeah I don't think he's on the forum as much anymore. Best of luck to you!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I am still around.

What kind issues? You can PM me if you don't want to get into it here, but the thread so far is pretty vague.

Gromit is right, I am married to an ESTJ and we have the cutest kid ever (he will be 3 later this year!). We get along great, been married for 12 years, dated for 3 before that. It works partly because of something else Gromit said. I don't care about being like "most guys." I never have and probably some girls when I was younger didn't appreciate it.

I am comfortable to let my wife go all Te over everything and I don't feel emasculated because of it like I can imagine a lot of guys would. She is comfortable to let me go all Ne silly or sit around crying over a commercial because it just feels right lol.

We have out disagreements but overall it works great. If there is something specific you want me to comment about let me know.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I was discussing with my wife just yesterday that my ISFJ sister looks at me with such disrespect and borderline disgust. Like every time I talk she is looking at someone from another planet.

I thought this was relevant when I started the comment and now I can't remember where I was headed with it but I am posting it anyway. :p

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I was discussing with my wife just yesterday that my ISFJ sister looks at me with such disrespect and borderline disgust. Like every time I talk she is looking at someone from another planet.

I thought this was relevant when I started the comment and now I can't remember where I was headed with it but I am posting it anyway. :p

ENFPs.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ENFPs are very loud and dramatic people, more so than any other type in my opinion.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

ENFPs.

btw, my sister reading this would be like

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post

What kind issues? You can PM me if you don't want to get into it here, but the thread so far is pretty vague.

I am comfortable to let my wife go all Te over everything and I don't feel emasculated because of it like I can imagine a lot of guys would. She is comfortable to let me go all Ne silly or sit around crying over a commercial because it just feels right lol.

We have out disagreements but overall it works great. If there is something specific you want me to comment about let me know.
    You let she goes all Te and she lets you go all Ne, it must be hard, but it seems like a very good relationship. And yeah, it does seems vague, I know... I'd pm you but it's hard to put on words. Maybe this will limit the range of all my drama: ISTPs are the core of my problem. The essence of all my issues. Oh God ISTPs...
    But it's not about them, it's about me thinking that ENFP should be an exclusively woman's type. I'm trying to prove myself wrong but it's getting tough.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ENFPs are very loud and dramatic people, more so than any other type in my opinion.
    no no, this is so ENFJ.
    ENFJs = dramatic and loud
    We can be dramatic, but ENFJs are masters in this area. And damn, they're loud.