User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    This is so ENFP. I can really relate to you, mate
    Okay, it's not any of that. It's more like a existencial drama, something that happens to me from times to times. It's not only one factor, it's a combinations of happenings. It's basicly me perceiving all of my flaws and errors. It's me comparing myself to other friends and seeing what they accomplished and what I didn't. Situations with two ISTP girls... and I ended up blaming my personality my unstructured and unrational Fi.
    Sometimes for me it is important to really take a look at what I consider an accomplishment vs what I think other people would consider an accomplishment. Most people (myself included) don't really accomplish a whole lot of anything. We just run around and look busy while the sun is shining. Not sure if that helps or makes it worse for you, but it is hard to be envious or contrasting yourself with other people when you consider a lot of people just live life on the hedonistic treadmill. Most of it is really pointless.

I'm not putting it down, just saying when you look at it for what it is, there isn't all that much meaningful stuff happening.

Unless they keep taking the girls you like.

I know my personality has made some girls not like me before. It's cool though. They weren't for me and I wasn't for them. One girl in high school was on a date with me and I caught her glancing over her shoulder and she said she was worried someone was going to see us (the date hadn't even really started, we had driven to a theater and were in line to buy movie tickets). I offered to drive her home right then so she wouldn't have to be seen with me. She decline, we watched the movie, and never went out again. Stuff like off and on in my dating years. I dated one girl off and on for a while and she left me for a meathead 2 or 3 times. Not sure why I kept signing up for that nonsense. Who knows...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Haha, you guys are cracking me up here. I'd have chimed in earlier, but I'm really still figuring out this ENFP thing. But stalemate is onto something, you just have to own your own thing and don't be apologetic about it. Your path is going to be very different than those people you have been comparing yourself to.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Haha, you guys are cracking me up here. I'd have chimed in earlier, but I'm really still figuring out this ENFP thing.
    By "figuring out this ENFP thing" you mean "hypnotized by stalemate's manly gaze." Right?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    YEEEAH, so, huh, this might sounds lame...
    I'm an immature brazilian teenager with 17 years old and counting.
    Man, my whole thing about accomplishments might not make much sense to you at this point in your life. Hell it might not make much sense to anyone at all, but it made sense to me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    By "figuring out this ENFP thing" you mean "hypnotized by stalemate's manly gaze." Right?
    What do you think I am... an INTJ? (Although I'm starting to think the counterpart for the femENFP/maleINTJ pairing is maleENFP/femINFJ).

Actually I was just talking to agentfurrina about what she was referring to as "ENFP Astigmatism"... need to start a thread on it if she isn't.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Actually I was just talking to agentfurrina about what she was referring to as "ENFP Astigmatism"... need to start a thread on it if she isn't.
    I have astigmatism in my left eye. My right eye is pretty good though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my enfp dad was a total rock star chick magnet...very cool and manly imo but not your traditional big buff sports watchin guys guy who works on cars n stuff and he totally cried at movies

i also dated someone who was either enfp or entp. i'm sure he would be very confused that i'm doubting his enfpness because i never really did before...but i'm kinda thinking he might be entp...hell if i know..
    anyway! he was totally james dean masculine...like devastatingly so
    i don't know...i just don't buy the whole nfs aren't masculine thing...i don't see it
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I have astigmatism in my left eye. My right eye is pretty good though.
    Hah, she was referring to a phenomena where ENFPs have this unfocused astigmatic look about them, and have a tendency to talk to the air as opposed to the person.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't know...i just don't buy the whole nfs aren't masculine thing...i don't see it
    As evidenced in this thread I can grow facial hair!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Hah, she was referring to a phenomena where ENFPs have this unfocused astigmatic look about them, and have a tendency to talk to the air as opposed to the person.
    That's basically my default mode and I'm actually somewhat self conscious about it.