First 1234 Last

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

The most dramatic person I know is an ISTP male.

And an ENFP female.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    it's about me thinking that ENFP should be an exclusively woman's type. I'm trying to prove myself wrong but it's getting tough.
    Dude! I have facial hair and everything!!!!!

I kinda get what you mean in a way, but I don't feel like not a man. I just feel like a lot of men are big meat head morons. I define manliness for myself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

See how manly I look?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

But it's not about them, it's about me thinking that ENFP should be an exclusively woman's type. I'm trying to prove myself wrong but it's getting tough.
    Can you elaborate some? Like does this make you behave in a way you don't like to behave in order to compensate? Or do you not think they treat you the way you should be treated? How is this manifesting itself as a relationship problem?

Trying to figure out how this is about you exactly (not saying it isn't, i just want to understand).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Dude! I have facial hair and everything!!!!!

I kinda get what you mean in a way, but I don't feel like not a man. I just feel like a lot of men are big meat head morons. I define manliness for myself.
    See how manly I look?

Hahahah omg! Yes, you are very manly, congrats! There's a lot of facial hair over there and this super manly necklace to prove that!

You are probably right. ENFP males sure are not the men stereotype, and this is actually pretty cool. God, I'm silly...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

You are probably right. ENFP males sure are not the man stereotype, and this is actually pretty cool. Man, I'm silly...
    Man, I say be who you are AND. OWN. IT!

Don't even worry about being silly. Silly is good. Not being silly is also good.

I'm kind of curious how old you are? I'm 34. Maybe I've had more time to get comfortable than you. (it seems like a lot of the forum is mid 20s age range, could be confirmation bias).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Hahahah omg! Yes, you are very manly, congrats! There's a lot of facial hair over there and this super manly necklace to prove that!
    By the way, my wife took that photo. She turned around to see what I was doing and saw me wearing her necklace and asking her to snap a pic. She laughed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Can you elaborate some? Like does this make you behave in a way you don't like to behave in order to compensate? Or do you not think they treat you the way you should be treated? How is this manifesting itself as a relationship problem?

Trying to figure out how this is about you exactly (not saying it isn't, i just want to understand).
    This is so ENFP. I can really relate to you, mate
    Okay, it's not any of that. It's more like a existencial drama, something that happens to me from times to times. It's not only one factor, it's a combinations of happenings. It's basicly me suddenly perceiving all of my flaws and errors. It's me comparing myself to other friends and seeing what they accomplished and what I didn't. Situations with two ISTP girls... and I ended up blaming my personality with my unstructured and unrational Fi.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Man, I say be who you are AND. OWN. IT!

Don't even worry about being silly. Silly is good. Not being silly is also good.

I'm kind of curious how old you are? I'm 34. Maybe I've had more time to get comfortable than you. (it seems like a lot of the forum is mid 20s age range, could be confirmation bias).
    YEEEAH, so, huh, this might sounds lame...
    I'm an immature brazilian teenager with 17 years old and counting.

Be who I am. AND. OWN. IT. I'll remember that, thank you

To women that know any male ENFP: what do you think of them? Have you been attracted to any ENFP 7w6 in your life? If yes or no, why? Have you ever dated one? Tell everything about it: what you like in them, and what not...
    My former boss is an ENFP, and I would wager he is also a 7. We get along great. He is very manly – his NFness comes off as very creative, charismatic, and visionary. I’m not attracted to him really, but that’s because I tend to go for types that are more my opposite. He flirts like crazy, and most people consider him very attractive and insanely charming.

Yeah, I've read stuff like that too, but that's not really the problem for me. I made the question because of some situations that have been happening, and I'm blaming my personality.
    Blaming it for what?

I was discussing with my wife just yesterday that my ISFJ sister looks at me with such disrespect and borderline disgust. Like every time I talk she is looking at someone from another planet.

I thought this was relevant when I started the comment and now I can't remember where I was headed with it but I am posting it anyway. :p
    Awesome, hehe.